Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo, when i try to open the bot its says ''bot has no interface''.

when i stop the bot i lose 8cnts.

I get same thing, no interface.

also i think its charging me way more than it should. I tried to set up 2 instances for the first time and i got the no interface error. however i only did that once. I think its charging every time i restart the bot, even if i have already been charged for the hour.

Purchase History: Screenshot

I've been called a god before.
Hello.
I would like to apologize for the stupid mistake i did and the interface was gone.

I am repaying everyone back right now.

Should be fixed in the next update.

Sorry...

no interface , bot doesnt start up. lost 8 cents

Started bot, no interface as well, lost .08$

also i think its charging me way more than it should. I tried to set up 2 instances for the first time and i got the no interface error. however i only did that once. I think its charging every time i restart the bot, even if i have already been charged for the hour.

With this most recent update, the bot seems to sit on the bank screen and not pull out a ring or anything. unfortunately, i started up 2 accts. rip time.

With this most recent update, the bot seems to sit on the bank screen and not pull out a ring or anything. unfortunately, i started up 2 accts. rip time.
Fixed. Waiting for update to be pushed.

Refund comingin again :D

ty, however it was 5 hours that was charged whilst figuring out it was a bug. why does it charge again when its already charged me for the hour?

Should be fixed.

no interface , bot doesnt start up. lost 8 cents

Started bot, no interface as well, lost .08$

Thanks for the quick response, really liking the bot!

Yeah it is client sided issue.Should not happen often tho.

I am letting execs know about this.
unfortunately, it happened twice in a row on the first 2 times i started the instances, within the first 5 minutes. at this point im just throwing hours away since it charges every time i start an instance.

unfortunately, it happened twice in a row on the first 2 times i started the instances, within the first 5 minutes. at this point im just throwing hours away since it charges every time i start an instance.
I understand but i can not do anything here.

I would suggest to wait until this can be fixed.

Have you tried restarting spectre AND rs?
if not, please try again.

More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
I have a little request. could u add a option to not send desktop notifications. Kinda annoying :)
have disabled it in the runemate client, but still get notofications
(come fast, possible attack) thing

Hello,

Any chance im doing something wrong, Followed setup and break handler as normal. Every time im at curseds with ring of wealth in my bag,bank and on me (with actionbar) - I'm always dying. Shouldn't the bot react and teleport me out? can't get a run for more then 10 minutes without getting killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.