Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
thanks a lot man!
No problem.
I included that when it converts all what you have in inventory it will pause the script so you are not charged again if you decide to harvest more or you have some more energies in bank you want to convert.

No problem.
I included that when it converts all what you have in inventory it will pause the script so you are not charged again if you decide to harvest more or you have some more energies in bank you want to convert.

is it a premium feature? :(

Qosmiof2 updated Quality Divination AIO with a new update entry:

Quality Divination AIO v3.0.9 Released!

Quality Divination AIO updated to v3.0.9.

Read the rest of this update entry...

New feature added:
(cursed only)

Explanation: Switch from any action to collecting energies at the level you set in settings.

Let me know what you think about it and if you would like any other features in the future?

Thank you
afc697f407c9caddf6006d6899729b2a.png

Bot died to a greater demon, it did not even try to run away or tp. You should look into that.

Can you add glory too? Its much faster than Ring of Wealth as it just need to press the action bar key.

Bot died to a greater demon, it did not even try to run away or tp. You should look into that.
It does not tele if you have 0 or too low energies Or unless you are being attacked by a pker

Can you add glory too? Its much faster than Ring of Wealth as it just need to press the action bar key.
Thank you for using my bot.

Even with amulet of glory you have to choose the destination.

Also, when the bot accidentally unequips the ring of wealth and you are on legacy interface it will not teleport away, instead it will just spam '1' in chat. forever.

Also, when the bot accidentally unequips the ring of wealth and you are on legacy interface it will not teleport away, instead it will just spam '1' in chat. forever.
Lock chat please.

This is mainly used for gold farming, and so wilderness sword isn't really that good for this lol. You make back the money of the RoW in like 25 energies, which is a few seconds.
This would increase yield per hour, and it's really easy to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.