Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works like a charm. Only world hopping is "broken" it opens the world window doesnt click any world closes the widnow and repeats. By simply left clicking any world manualy it works. In Robs abyss script he said that it's client issue not script issue. Is the same thing happening here?

I've been called a god before.
Everything works like a charm. Only world hopping is "broken" it opens the world window doesnt click any world closes the widnow and repeats. By simply left clicking any world manualy it works. In Robs abyss script he said that it's client issue not script issue. Is the same thing happening here?
If robin says so then it is a client issue.

Hi I started using this bot. Can anyone tell me why it doesn't work. So I bought the required items, which was the ring of wealth. my bot doesn't even move out of GE. I try starting my bot at the cursed location and everything works fine there but then when it banked everything. It stops moving. can someone explain

Hi I started using this bot. Can anyone tell me why it doesn't work. So I bought the required items, which was the ring of wealth. my bot doesn't even move out of GE. I try starting my bot at the cursed location and everything works fine there but then when it banked everything. It stops moving. can someone explain
I hope you bought charged ringgs of wealth.

Yes the ring of wealth do have charges in them. When I use the bot it works perfectly fine at the wilderness. Then it teleports to the GE; however, after banking everything the bot stops moving. How does the bot get back to the wilderness to harvest more energies?

Do you have wilderness teleport unlocked?
Yes the ring of wealth do have charges in them. When I use the bot it works perfectly fine at the wilderness. Then it teleports to the GE; however, after banking everything the bot stops moving. How does the bot get back to the wilderness to harvest more energies?

Show me your settings
Okay i think i sent it. Let me know what's going on. So when i manually click the lodestone, my character runs to the location but that is only when i manually click.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
  • screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 10
Okay i think i sent it. Let me know what's going on. So when i manually click the lodestone, my character runs to the location but that is only when i manually click.
how did you come up with teleport at 1000%?

That will never work since you will not reach 1000% on runescape. That is why it will not teleport to the lodestone.

That will never work since you will not reach 1000% on runescape. That is why it will not teleport to the lodestone.
O I thought it was asking what hp lvl do you want to teleport.

What should i put it as?

Add a tooltip or prompt text saying "Value between x and x"

Status
Not open for further replies.