Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Masked Man
Why does the script just sit still while being raped in the ass? Is there a way to make it just tele when a skuller is near the bot within 25 combat levels, or at least teleport when getting attacked? There's no reason to use this script when it just sits around for pkers to kill.

ExMKFu2.png

t193aSt.png

SFhOXgu.png

when my friend tries to run this bot (he has same OS, Java Version, Runemate Version as me, and on my side it runs perfectly), it doesn't do what it's supposed to. It just walks around in GE randomly all the time. We tried it with 2 different bots, reinstalled everything, and it still gave the same result... does anyone know the reason for this?

Owner of Anti-Gengsta
There is something wrong with world hopping. This happend twice yesterday, I got attacked and the bot teleported back to ge as it is supposed to but when the bot is going to hop world it just opens the world switch menu then closes it and repeats that over and over again.

Otherwise the bot is 10/10 for sure!

I've been called a god before.
oh god so many replies i haven't noticed. Sorry for that.

i need some help if possible it keeps getting stuck at the bank
Add me on skype: miha3999
Why does the script just sit still while being raped in the ass? Is there a way to make it just tele when a skuller is near the bot within 25 combat levels, or at least teleport when getting attacked? There's no reason to use this script when it just sits around for pkers to kill.

ExMKFu2.png

t193aSt.png

SFhOXgu.png
It will tele if you have atleast the amount of energies you specied in teleport at.

when my friend tries to run this bot (he has same OS, Java Version, Runemate Version as me, and on my side it runs perfectly), it doesn't do what it's supposed to. It just walks around in GE randomly all the time. We tried it with 2 different bots, reinstalled everything, and it still gave the same result... does anyone know the reason for this?
Show me your settings.

There is something wrong with world hopping. This happend twice yesterday, I got attacked and the bot teleported back to ge as it is supposed to but when the bot is going to hop world it just opens the world switch menu then closes it and repeats that over and over again.

Otherwise the bot is 10/10 for sure!
Yes that is a client side issue. It will be fixed in the next client release.

How many hours should I bot cursed for? Once I get my new botting pc, I'll have 4 good pcs to bot on (10 bots, 5 bots, 5 bots, atleast 5+ bots).

How many hours should I bot cursed for? Once I get my new botting pc, I'll have 4 good pcs to bot on (10 bots, 5 bots, 5 bots, atleast 5+ bots).
If looking for suicide botting 22/7 (1 hour dedicated to transfering energies). If not i would say 6-10 hours max.

If looking for suicide botting 22/7 (1 hour dedicated to transfering energies). If not i would say 6-10 hours max.
Kk and who takes 1 hr to transfer energies xD

Also, should I bot for 10hrs then take a break for like 6 hrs then bot more? So it'll be like 18hrs or snth

Kk and who takes 1 hr to transfer energies xD

Also, should I bot for 10hrs then take a break for like 6 hrs then bot more? So it'll be like 18hrs or snth
My friend does xD

well you can always divide botting hours into multiple parts.

But i mean 6-10 hours in one run.

You can do 5 hours in the morning
8 hours in the evening etc

Woops! lol , sorry, im just on minimum settings, i have no idea whats making the problem

i tried on a few settings.. nothing happening either :(
Send a screenshot of what you are trying to do.

ExMKFu2.png

t193aSt.png

SFhOXgu.png

Aren't you just being tele blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.