Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ion

i get this quite often
924157f52b.png

why is that i need to have my mouse over the pause button in order for the bot to work. the bot just stops and doesn't do anything unless I play with my mouse

umm what do you mean?

So lets say i am on youtube or doing something other than looking at my bot. the bot stop or takes forever to move. Sometimes it doesn't move at all. It is very hard to explain, but it is no big deal. Like in order for the bot to run for hours i need to have my mouse over the pause button. It is weird but I don't mind it. I am usually on social media while i bot or something. I was just curious.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    12 KB · Views: 4
I've been called a god before.
So lets say i am on youtube or doing something other than looking at my bot. the bot stop or takes forever to move. Sometimes it doesn't move at all. It is very hard to explain, but it is no big deal. Like in order for the bot to run for hours i need to have my mouse over the pause button. It is weird but I don't mind it. I am usually on social media while i bot or something. I was just curious.
That indeed is very strange.
Wait for the next release. I have a big update coming today.

Found a minor bug, if you have the endangered option checked and your own character is skulled, it will trigger a teleport back to town every time you reach the endangered threshold. Noticed it when my character kept teleporting at 100 energy after accidentally skulling on someone. @Qosmiof2 It seems to be including your own character in the check.
Was looking for this reply. I thought about it and i will rather not implement the method to "ignore" your own skull. Since if you are skulled you loose everything which means teleporting few times when you are skulled won't do any harm. Let me know if you disagree and i will add it.

Hey @Qosmiof2, can you please make our lives easier and add a "profile loader" which loads the settings automatically?:) It takes away so much time to configure every single bot...
Not sure if i replied to you already, but its added

Added.

i get this quite often
924157f52b.png
Should be fixed in the next update.

I keep waking up with this too , happened to me 3 times now , submit it each time
Should be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: ION
Was looking for this reply. I thought about it and i will rather not implement the method to "ignore" your own skull. Since if you are skulled you loose everything which means teleporting few times when you are skulled won't do any harm. Let me know if you disagree and i will add it.
It's not that big of a deal really, however because of the issue in order to maximize efficiency with less bank runs you have to set the endangered limit rather high. This has the obvious downside of losing more cursed if you die. So it's kind of a trade off of, "Do I want more cursed per hour at a higher risk, or do I want less ring of wealths?" Either way it's working fine and it's not like it skulls that often.

It's not that big of a deal really, however because of the issue in order to maximize efficiency with less bank runs you have to set the endangered limit rather high. This has the obvious downside of losing more cursed if you die. So it's kind of a trade off of, "Do I want more cursed per hour at a higher risk, or do I want less ring of wealths?" Either way it's working fine and it's not like it skulls that often.
will add it then. thank you

i keep getting stuck at greater demons. it doesn't do it all the time. it just doesnt click to continue to the wisps and lets the greater demon kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.