Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the bot just gets stuck for me at the bank, it opens bank up deposits cursed and then just sits there.

for me it works fine now. Does everything it needs to do. Current run has been 6 hours, and hasnt shown any problems. Break handler works like a charm :)

Ya i got the normal rings, and its still bugging out :/ i know that was our issue the first time but i have them on.

Got it working, just an error with the settings :)

This new UI is sexy af. Great work as always. Any plans for a F2P method in the future? I know Awesome's bot has that feature but it would be nice to have it here as well for starter gold for a bond.

I've been called a god before.
for me it gets stuck at random places, i.e. GE Entrance, bank, or even at farming cursed
not possible
for me it works fine now. Does everything it needs to do. Current run has been 6 hours, and hasnt shown any problems. Break handler works like a charm :)
You are welcome and thank you
Does it get stuck at bank for you? Seems like it doesnt move from GE

Ya i got the normal rings, and its still bugging out :/ i know that was our issue the first time but i have them on.

Got it working, just an error with the settings :)

told you ;)

This new UI is sexy af. Great work as always. Any plans for a F2P method in the future? I know Awesome's bot has that feature but it would be nice to have it here as well for starter gold for a bond.

i am taking a little break from big updates. life got me at my worst again.

anyway good luck

not possible

You are welcome and thank you

told you ;)

i am taking a little break from big updates. life got me at my worst again.

anyway good luck

No problem, I can just share some of the cash credits around a bit anyways. More of a quality of life thing as long as it's working somewhere else. Hopefully life gets a bit better for you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.