Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to be refunded this script has had a lot of work put into it. I don't mind it's $2.

My setup a 6 way switch for mage and 5 for range (blow pipe) and uses anti venom+ with sharks 2 pray pots and zul'andra teleports. (I've also got ring of suffering that has 4k charges in it)

I even setup at Zulrah itself to make sure it doesn't have trouble doing stuff (yes I had a ring of dueling as well.)

Primate
First client update in a long time was released today and it fixed the price lookup API, so the bot should give you proper loot stats again :)

uRpIvwk.png

I'm having all sorts of issues with this today - It's usually fine... But today it's been absolute garbage.

I've tried running it 4 times, the first 3 it hung on checking item charges, now it can't find items in my bank.

Any chance of getting my dollar credit refunded?

Attachments

• Zulrah.png
    Zulrah.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm having all sorts of issues with this today - It's usually fine... But today it's been absolute garbage.

I've tried running it 4 times, the first 3 it hung on checking item charges, now it can't find items in my bank.

Any chance of getting my dollar credit refunded?

Yep, not getting further than standing at bank atm.

having issues too, it just stands at the ferrox area (wildy) and says "traversal, walking to path" over and over again..
it works fine if you have zulrah teleports though..

the original file is way too big, but i copied till the part where the issue happened. It gets a duel ring and tp's to the ferrox cave, goes to the pool and then just stands still.
(it keeps printing the same error)

Attachments

• log.txt
    64.9 KB · Views: 2
It's okay today, however the barrows bot was also having dramas when I posted that.... not sure what's up with that.

Where do i find these logs so i can upload?

Heey guys,

Up till how many gear switches do you recommend? I am currently using 4 and it works fine, around 16 kills per hour. But was thinking of scaling up to 6 switches to get more kills per hour. Also sometimes instead of eating when on low HP, the bot uses special attack instead of eating, maybe this can get fixed?

Not having any issues personally. Perhaps send me some logs?
Seems like the issue was solved. 6-8 hours later it was functioning as normal.

Ps.
Some people with higher level accounts struggles with the bot only brining one extra recoil. If doing 3-4 kills per inventory it gets cracked. Add an option to bring 2. Don't want to buy suffering on suicide accs.

Primate
Seems like the issue was solved. 6-8 hours later it was functioning as normal.

Ps.
Some people with higher level accounts struggles with the bot only brining one extra recoil. If doing 3-4 kills per inventory it gets cracked. Add an option to bring 2. Don't want to buy suffering on suicide accs.
good suggestion, i'll look into it for the next version

Having an issue with it dying a ton. its messing up pray switches and not eating till last second.
i usually die 1 or 2 times every 10 hrs but ive died 7 times in 1 hr

died last night and it stood in falador for over five hours not moving. refund something please. haha man ive wasted so much cash on this.

died last night and it stood in falador for over five hours not moving. refund something please. haha man ive wasted so much cash on this.
It works fine, i assume you didn't have zulrah teleports in your bank?

"Death walk
In case your character dies during battle with Zulrah, the bot will travel back to Zul-andra to collect your items and continue the gains! Make sure you have at least one Zul-andra teleport in the bank."

Status
Not open for further replies.