Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pray flicks, pots, switches great, does everything its supposed to. But on the phase where zulrah spits venom clouds, 4 -5 infront, it likes to run through the whole thing back and forth and it seems to do it every time.
edit: also if you run out of bolts or ammo it only withdraws 1 ammo for ranged.

Last edited:
the bot keeps telepoorting me to ferrox immediatley after getting poisoned, I am on an ironman and do not yet have anti-venom, I have the none option selected, yet I cannot get past the 2nd phase.

Primate
the bot keeps telepoorting me to ferrox immediatley after getting poisoned, I am on an ironman and do not yet have anti-venom, I have the none option selected, yet I cannot get past the 2nd phase.
you need it unless you have serpentine helm

860893d21180ece6be5bc91a32833ef6.png

8 min into the run, not bad.. 3rd one though :/ 2 orange and 1 blue. 2k KC :p

ive run this quite a bit on my main with no ban for like 1000kc no ban yet.
Love the script thanks a load man.

I'm wanting to use this on my ironman so I'm low on resources what easy to get magic weapons can it use?

Just get 87 slayer and do trident, it's less than 1m gp and it'll do just fine.
I'd probably go range build if you're doing TB, i've heard it's OP as fk.

Just get 87 slayer and do trident, it's less than 1m gp and it'll do just fine.
I'd probably go range build if you're doing TB, i've heard it's OP as fk.
I did end up going the range relic, unfortunately I can't get the trident due to not having kandarin unlocked, only got mory , tirannwn and asgarnia

I did end up going the range relic, unfortunately I can't get the trident due to not having kandarin unlocked, only got mory , tirannwn and asgarnia

Great. I fail to see the point of botting in trailblazer since it's 12x exp.. but hey, whatever floats your boat.

@Defeat3d
Would it be able to add a setting for the bot to stop and logout if it gets the pet? just a suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.