Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bot will just stand in the poison gas with 8-10 sharks left and a super restore (1)?
Well mate, i cant see what settings you are using or your PC. I was just trying to help. Obviously you are doing something wrong or your PC is shit.

Ill explain it 1 more time just incase you dont understand it. But most likely is your config.

And for the 2 reasons why it will be trying to tele throughout a kill are:
  • Most likely(due to you saying u had 1 dose left) - you have minimum prayer set to high. So it trys to tele you out as it does not have the minimum amount of prayer(points+potions)
  • Or im guessing you have minimum health set to roughly around 200, so as soon as it has 8 sharks(160hp) and less than 40hp.(less than 200 total heals). The bot aborts
It will be either minimum hp or pray setting. aswell as poor pc performance. Like the reason it is aborting it cause of bad settings. But its standing in the gas as your pc is delayed processing the teleport call. The bot may still be useable for you if config is setup correctly.

As you can see i had no troubles last night (check proggy) but it does require the correct config. In the beginning i was getting 8 deaths an hour and like 8 kills an hour. After configuring i got 0 deaths, 18 kills an hour. For 6 hours.

Last edited:
Hey great bot, I was wondering if there were any plans in the future for using house telly tabs for pool and fairy ring in your house?

Another decent proggy. 2 deaths over 12 hours @ 85 Range/Magic 70 def. Flawless script.
fbf041de5f9ef538de2a65b8f6221089.png

Would you be able to add Divine bastion potion support (Divine battlemage pots maybe too if people want). Cheers

Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Prime Zulrah - The snake charmer.

Read more about this resource...
hey there! can you add a player owned house option for fairy ring and then also for ornate pool. that would make this alot nicer! also if you could add cure me for the poison would also be very nice. or even waiting for anti venom until 10 stack. im going to blow through antivenom at this rate lol. iron here would also be cool to see a combo food option. to eat shark karambwan

Hey, lately the bot has been doing opposite prays when zulrah is in the Jad phase, and im continually dying during that time. If I happen to tank the phase it then just stands in the same spot with no actions, eventually teleporting out.

Any advice?

Edit: This might of been my fault, the client was not in fixed mode. Could this be the reason?

Primate
Hey, lately the bot has been doing opposite prays when zulrah is in the Jad phase, and im continually dying during that time. If I happen to tank the phase it then just stands in the same spot with no actions, eventually teleporting out.

Any advice?

Edit: This might of been my fault, the client was not in fixed mode. Could this be the reason?
that could be the reason, yes
Been trying to use the bot tried about 7 times each time it charges me but only loads for about 3 minutes and exits
might be a firewall issue

I've had a problem with bottting today, the bot starts then does nothing and when I stop the bot, it stats there has been a server exception

Hi,
First of all i love your work! the only thing that bothers me during Zulrah is the inventory loadout. Setting up everyhting looks good, but after first trip some items are allready mixed up. Add 1 death to that and the inventory is a mess.

I think this is really ''bot'' like. Making sure each trip atleast the combat equips are in top rows would be nice!

Hi,
First of all i love your work! the only thing that bothers me during Zulrah is the inventory loadout. Setting up everyhting looks good, but after first trip some items are allready mixed up. Add 1 death to that and the inventory is a mess.

I think this is really ''bot'' like. Making sure each trip atleast the combat equips are in top rows would be nice!
Hi,

I agree to this but then again I watch the bot / check up on it and redo invy

What are some good setting for this bot. I see people getting close to 20 kills per hour but im only getting about 7, any advice would be appreciated.

first impressions of this are pretty bad. the gear switches are incredibly slow. died so many times, the setup is simple so no idea where its going wrong.

Primate
first impressions of this are pretty bad. the gear switches are incredibly slow. died so many times, the setup is simple so no idea where its going wrong.
running fine over here, have you tried closing some background programs? are you on a low ping world?

Status
Not open for further replies.