Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advice on what kind of gear to bring? I tried running it on my account and it died twice.(75 def, 85 mage, 80 range) using ahrims, trident of seas and occult for mage and void range, blowpipe for range. not sure if my account is still too under leveled to run this bot.

Primate
Any advice on what kind of gear to bring? I tried running it on my account and it died twice.(75 def, 85 mage, 80 range) using ahrims, trident of seas and occult for mage and void range, blowpipe for range. not sure if my account is still too under leveled to run this bot.
I run an account with similar stats to that. D'hide is a lot tankier than void so that might help prevent deaths.

Try blessed Dhide for more prayer bonus

Just wasted 0.60€. When starting bot, unnamed mode is displayed in runemate. Cant change anything in settings... Tried 3 times.

Just wasted 0.60€. When starting bot, unnamed mode is displayed in runemate. Cant change anything in settings... Tried 3 times.

He literally just wrote "christmas update broke runemate!! please be patient"

You're a fkn idiot, the idiot fee is 0.60€.

Would someone be kind enough to let us know when Zulrah bot is functional again? Still having issues on start up with it checking equipment? (just keeps checking one item over and over.)

@Defeat3d came back and it was spinning in a circle after using the fairy ring. Like standing on the little island spinning in a circle.

e8d54d3f1d210092bd0d902db5b06539.png

Primate
Yeah, the camera kept spinning in a circle.
That probably means you pressed an arrow key with keyboard input enabled while having rs focused, really annoying bug but there's nothing I can do about it.

That probably means you pressed an arrow key with keyboard input enabled while having rs focused, really annoying bug but there's nothing I can do about it.
It was whilst i wasn't home, it ran fine for the first 4 hours :S

Hello,
I'm an Ironman and I don't have the ability to use one of the supported magic weapons (Like the tridant. e.g.) What weapon which is easy obtainable should I use?

Love the script. 400 KC on my main in 2 days. Any chance you can add the 'Cure Me' spell under antivenom section for ironmen who doesn't have high level herblore? :)

Primate
Love the script. 400 KC on my main in 2 days. Any chance you can add the 'Cure Me' spell under antivenom section for ironmen who doesn't have high level herblore? :)
I'd like to, but the way venom is implemented right now doesn't make it an easy add. Besides, if if/when I will be making this bot iron man friendly, I'd like to do it with more than just Cure Me. I'd like to add Iban's staff and other magic for example.

Right now I have too many other things on my plate (university and another big bot I'm working on), so I'm unsure if I'll ever get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.