Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banking doesnt seem to be working for me. Crashes when banking, perhaps an rs update?

So the only bug i have found is it doesn't bank excess zul andra teleports and ends up taking 1 less food item instead.

I have lost about a dollar restarting the bot when the client wasnt reacting properly a few times, how do i go about getting that fixed ?

what will the bot do if he receive the zulrah pet ?
btw awesome script!

what do's the bot do i he received a the zulrah pet ?
do he picks it up and bank it?

I keep losing full hours, its kinda obvious when im charged for 2 hours in a 1 hour period. how do i go about getting that fixed? just be more careful, no refunds ya ?

Very amazing bot, but I had some location errors 4 time withing an hour, and I got charged 0.80$.

Ran for an hour. Here are my statistics using a very basic gear setup with 2 prayer pots/manta rays. Extremely well-made bot. Be careful as Zulrah bots in general have a high ban rate. Also always start this in fixed mode or it'll fuck up

zulrah.png

Last edited:
Great bot mate.. Im making around 1.5-2.2m GP per hour @ $0.20 an hour im really happy with that, Ive also even had a rare within my first 200 kills so that's a plus!

However im having a couple of problems, Sometimes when it's died it goes to Edgeville teleports and stands at clan wars doing nothing, Other times it will go and bank and grab the gear back and carry on I don't know why it will work one time then not another?

The other one is where it has died in the last 30 mins and cant teleport back with a minigame teleport it will stand prone again, For this reason Im only using it while I can babysit which is fine! but I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving it overnight or while I was out due to this.

Once that's done this bot is great.. But thankyou!

hi, still loving the script!

but somehow it suddenly traveles back nd forth nd just use up all my 15 teleport before stopping... could u check it out =D

dude can you please update this it needs serious work it gets hit by melee phase every time it does not tick eat jad phase theres no option to even use any kind of food like purple sweets for that out of the 18 kills it did get with my assistance i died 31 times and lost serious bank and btw i was useing max gear

dude can you please update this it needs serious work it gets hit by melee phase every time it does not tick eat jad phase theres no option to even use any kind of food like purple sweets for that out of the 18 kills it did get with my assistance i died 31 times and lost serious bank and btw i was useing max gear

I dont have any problems with this bot.
Botting for 2 hours now 0.0 death and 15 kill p/h, maybe is your setup wrong.

bot was working fine all week. now it is starting to act up! i did not change anything to my setup everything stayed the same. it keeps screwing up the walking pattern walking in to poison clouds running opposite directions of where zulrah is and not attacking it in general. been scammed out of 2 dollars trying to restart it and get it working. not very cool

Still working look my loot lmaao

bot was working fine all week. now it is starting to act up! i did not change anything to my setup everything stayed the same. it keeps screwing up the walking pattern walking in to poison clouds running opposite directions of where zulrah is and not attacking it in general. been scammed out of 2 dollars trying to restart it and get it working. not very cool
Well that problem with walking in the clouds i got that too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-215628_Remote Desktop.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-215628_Remote Desktop.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 21
Primate
i recommend restarting runemate and runescape whenever you're having weird issues like walking into clouds, praying wrong, etc

Bot cannot be left alone, if it dies twice within 30 mins it just stands in falador until teleport is ready again instead of going to bank and using ring of dueling etc.

Bot has gotten me 980 Kills in about 4 Days, Trying to be careful how much I bot.

It's got its problems switching prayers at times but I put that down to my Laptop being a little laggy but maybe it could safe a bit higher or add combo eating? Im happy with it so far just niggles like not always death walking properly it can teleport to Clan wars at times and not bank.

Another point I would add is it to attack the NPC faster but as I say im niggling as the bot has made me around 100m off like $15 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.