Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot is dying to much it doesn't know what to pray i die alot 16kills 5 deads can you please fix it?
it does not switch prays when the mage en range goes differently.

Do you have to have magic equipment? Can you not use range alone? Because it's not allowing me to use just range it says i need a recoil in equipment tab.

Edit: I have been charged $1.60 in less than an hour.

Last edited:
Do you have to have magic equipment? Can you not use range alone? Because it's not allowing me to use just range it says i need a recoil in equipment tab.

Edit: I have been charged $1.60 in less than an hour.
Pretty sure i've read that range only isn't supported.

To be fair I would avoid this bot - the developer is ignorant and will take your cash irrespective of whether the bot works or not.

Pretty sure i've read that range only isn't supported.

To be fair I would avoid this bot - the developer is ignorant and will take your cash irrespective of whether the bot works or not.

Yeah I stopped using it. Used it for like 1 hour and it charged me 1.60 about. This guy is taking our money and not responding to any issues whatsoever. Way to go

The bot is dying to much it doesn't know what to pray i die alot 16kills 5 deads can you please fix it?
it does not switch prays when the mage en range goes differently.

I agree, I've got really good stats for this and it seems to die almost every time with great gear setups it gets the prayer wrong and dies instantly.

The main issue I am encountering rn with this bot is that when it dies, it doesn’t know how to bank if CW tele is on cooldown. And even when it does successfully tele to CW, it just stands there at the spot it teleported to and doesn’t move.

The bot also gets killed by range attacks during mage phase quite regularly also.

Amazing bot, literally flawless. And it only costs $0.20?? Cheap af.

8ZleKWK.png

how do you turn off notifications for a thread

tired of being notified of noobs who don't know how to setup their bots

edit: got it. learn how to setup your shit kiddos

Last edited:
Stop it, the bot hasn't been updated in ages, it gets stuck in Falador because you die so fast even with bis gear befor the teleport timeout and thats not all you literally get hit every second rotation of zulrah melee phase, runs in poison gas like a retard instead of going to a spot, not only that but charges 1.60$ per hour instead as it should

Stop it, the bot hasn't been updated in ages, it gets stuck in Falador because you die so fast even with bis gear befor the teleport timeout and thats not all you literally get hit every second rotation of zulrah melee phase, runs in poison gas like a retard instead of going to a spot, not only that but charges 1.60$ per hour instead as it should
It hasn't been updated because it works. You just need to read the setup guide, be on a low-world ping, have good internet and a decent PC. It's charging $0.20 per hour, unless you keep restarting it everytime, which is your own doing.

It hasn't been updated because it works. You just need to read the setup guide, be on a low-world ping, have good internet and a decent PC. It's charging $0.20 per hour, unless you keep restarting it everytime, which is your own doing.
It doesn't work, just couple of bugs from the boss fights where he gets hit by melee attack consistently it's not about ping is fine, the other thing is death walking when it dies so often it gets stuck in falador and it can't reach zul andra without manually doing so as well.
Also bot walks left right in the poison smoke aoe and gets killed because it doesn't know what to do. I personally have ran it dozens of times and death ration is around 70% which is terrible and I wear the recommended gear and have stats for zulrah.Ofc I have to restart the bot because its broken

Primate
It doesn't work, just couple of bugs from the boss fights where he gets hit by melee attack consistently it's not about ping is fine, the other thing is death walking when it dies so often it gets stuck in falador and it can't reach zul andra without manually doing so as well.
Also bot walks left right in the poison smoke aoe and gets killed because it doesn't know what to do. I personally have ran it dozens of times and death ration is around 70% which is terrible and I wear the recommended gear and have stats for zulrah.Ofc I have to restart the bot because its broken
You know I used to track statistics like these... And the kill to death ratio was around 19:1. It's a shame fonrus stopped running the service.

The only thing I can recommend you to do if you can't get this bot to run to your likings, is not run it at all.

You know I used to track statistics like these... And the kill to death ratio was around 19:1. It's a shame fonrus stopped running the service.

The only thing I can recommend you to do if you can't get this bot to run to your likings, is not run it at all.
but then again, some points are right.. I love the script but last days it is walking dead every time, cw stops and after it dies twice in half an hour it does not know how to tele to a bank.. Please look into it eventhough the bot is one of the best i have ever used!!!!

I agree that besides those bugs and leaks everything rest seems awesome and high quality just listen to our reports and look into them.

ive got 600 kc with this bot with 2 deaths.
218 mbps/2ping
i7 7th gen laptop manually cooled
best in slot gear for everything apart from t bow (ive got bp)
over the last 3 days ive run the same set up to the 1st 600kc
how ever over the last 30 kills ive had 11 deaths.
there is a problem with the bot.
i'd say it was the best bot ive ever used for the 1st 600kc
the last 30 is a different matter

Status
Not open for further replies.