Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
32bfD9k

hey what am i doing wrong ? its getting hardly 1-2 kills most 1 kill and all food gone .. my stats are 85 deff 85 magic 90 ranged. rigour and the 77 magic prayer.

full void ranger and this is my setup.

am i doing something wrong with my setup?

Attachments

• 2333.png
    2333.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 21
This is a good bot but hella lame the way they charge you for it regardless of time spent. I downloaded the bot 3 hours ago and was already charged for 6 hours. Unacceptable.
SSS0rxj

Imgur

Got also charged 0,80$ for that the bot said me blowpipe either trident of seas is not supported. :(

Got also charged 0,80$ for that the bot said me blowpipe either trident of seas is not supported. :(

Ran into this issue. This happens if you try to use the same setup for both mage/range. You must have two different loadouts with their corresponding weapons.

Also - this bot is amazing! Runs flawlessly. Wish it was a lil cheaper, but great nonetheless!

@Defeat3d: do you think we can get an option to use teletabs instead of clan wars? If you have a GE portal or GE Nexus teleport, you can use the ornate pool and then bank @ GE instead of running through clan wars.

Would minimize visibility to others, so less chances of getting reported.

Imgur

@Defeat3d I was just charged .20 for this bot to get stuck on this. All in all I'm out about 2 dollars of errors. Can you refund or give a partial refund for this?

and it happened again. Don't use this bot until this is addressed.

Want to try this bot out so I can get my first zulra kill for hard diary, would you recommend? is it working?

gmg

Hey so i ran this bot yesterday with no problems, now I'm trying to run it today but there is a problem. the bot is failing to recognize the phases and prays incorrectly, I've gotten 2 kills out of 10 attempts in the last hour and I'm getting tired of trying to reset the bot. is it currently broken

honestly im so sick of the little mess ups this script has, it is by far the most inconsistant script on planet earth. do not use it. youll end up using $1.40 before getting one kill.

gmg

honestly im so sick of the little mess ups this script has, it is by far the most inconsistant script on planet earth. do not use it. youll end up using $1.40 before getting one kill.

yeah i dont understand. made 15m in a day and now the bot wont even function :/

Legit being charged constantly for broken shit, lost about $2-3 im hardly making profit at this rate...

gmg

Legit being charged constantly for broken shit, lost about $2-3 im hardly making profit at this rate...
mine started working again last night, got mutagent as well. not too mad i lost like 2$ yesterday now just hope it doesnt break again

Bot is no longer working. Uses tele scroll than ring of dueling to go right back, goes to bank, uses scroll again and uses ring to go right back. Ran through several different set up options and it continued to fail.

Bot is no longer working. Uses tele scroll than ring of dueling to go right back, goes to bank, uses scroll again and uses ring to go right back. Ran through several different set up options and it continued to fail.

Only thing I can possibly suggest is uninstalling Runemate and reinstalling. In addition, download the most recent version of JRE and install it.

Tried this bot yesterday for the first time and it was really promising at first until Zulrah. Missed prayers and literally out of 10 attempts it managed to kill 2 times. Got stuck every time when it died and minigame teleport to clan wars wasn't available. All in all I might've used this bot for max 1,5 hours but got charged 1,20$ cause I had to restart it several times. Would like even a partial refund cause this is clearly not doing what it's supposed to be.

Been using this past few days over 2 accs got around 800 kills. Today it just completely fucks up (it doesnt do the phases correctly, stands in venom etc), spent around $80c restarting it a few times. Could i get a full refund. I will continue to use this once fixed..

Status
Not open for further replies.