Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the pre-reqs for this bot? Can anyone help me out? I always wanted to try a zulrah bot but don't play osrs enough to know anything about zulrah except it drops a lot of high tier wealth

Primate
but then again, some points are right.. I love the script but last days it is walking dead every time, cw stops and after it dies twice in half an hour it does not know how to tele to a bank.. Please look into it eventhough the bot is one of the best i have ever used!!!!

I agree that besides those bugs and leaks everything rest seems awesome and high quality just listen to our reports and look into them.
i wish there was an easy fix to the walking issue :/

I mean can you at least make a detailed setupi conifuguration guide or something ? So we can bug test

The last settings about minimum health, prayer recoil charges etc. there is no real screenshot of settings for it...
Doesn't really matter it's always stuck at falador and doesn't teleport to a bank or pick up items after it so I gotta babysit it nonstop which is not what you want at all

bro,

$0.20 an hour ive already been charge $0.80 in 3 mins and all ive done is died

bro,

1. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
    [Running] Prime Zulrah - $0.20 x 1 hour

A moment ago
  2. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
    Prime Zulrah - $0.20 x 1 hour

1 minute ago
  3. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate

5 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate

16 minutes ago

bro,

A moment ago

1 minute ago

5 minutes ago

16 minutes ago

now even more money gone and it wont even pray in time
7 deaths $1 really

bro,

A moment ago

1 minute ago

5 minutes ago

16 minutes ago

now even more money gone and it wont even pray in time
7 deaths $1 really

seriously this dam thing just stands there and dies

If I fine tune everything just enough, then the Zulrah killing part is somewhat decent. My main gripe with the bot currently is that it is unable to bank properly after every death, i.e, standing at spawn point doing nothing or teleing to CW and just simply standing there. We have to essentially babysit this bot all the time to manually intercept at these breaking points.

Please consider fixing up these bugs, and this bot would be pretty solid IMO.

i went back for another luck, it was praying wrong and walking through clouds.
theres a few of us with a whats app group who use this bot and all saying the same things.
this bot is usualy 100% just seems runescape has changed a little over the last few days.
I use de3fs hunter bot and that is brilliant. no question how good he/she is, just this needs a little fix

i went back for another luck, it was praying wrong and walking through clouds.
theres a few of us with a whats app group who use this bot and all saying the same things.
this bot is usualy 100% just seems runescape has changed a little over the last few days.
I use de3fs hunter bot and that is brilliant. no question how good he/she is, just this needs a little fix

ive been charged 5 times in 20 minutes because IT kept stopping at bank

bot failed to withdraw anything from the bank and shut off 4 times in a row without doing anything. what it did do however was charge me 0.80 usd! 4 hours botting time gone in the matter of 5 minutes. please correct this nonsense :s kind of feels like theft

i wish there was an easy fix to the walking issue :/
the only thing it gets stuck on is when it dies, it does not tele to a bank.. Then when it does tele to cw it just stands there and doesnt bank.. This can all be solved by just clicking once on a tile next to the character (when @ cw).. When @ lumby it doenst do the fishing brawler tele anymore.

I'm not sure how everyone is having problems. I don't even use BIS gear. Just a ring of suffering and a serpentine helm with ahrims/karils and it never messes up. It dies possibly once every 5 sessions I run it, but it teleports back and continues without a problem. If people are having a problem, then there's a very specific method of reporting the issue: just post the logs instead of complaining about the problem. If you don't post logs, the developer doesn't have the ability to test it out himself either. All this can be reduced down to simply reading and following the directions towards addressing possible bugs.

Literally what the man above said Good ish PC that doesn’t lag badly + good ping world it won’t flick prayers well lagging and with shit ping FACT, I’ve used this maybe 2 weeks? Not suiciding just 8 ish hours a day and have made 230m profit (some goes back into supplies remember)

However it has its kinks like it won’t always bank after a death and I’ve twice stood 5 plus hours in one spot which is dangerous!

if you baby sit it however whilst doing something else or watching films it’s great, hope dev gets flaws out but don’t start hating on him

I'm not sure how everyone is having problems. I don't even use BIS gear. Just a ring of suffering and a serpentine helm with ahrims/karils and it never messes up. It dies possibly once every 5 sessions I run it, but it teleports back and continues without a problem. If people are having a problem, then there's a very specific method of reporting the issue: just post the logs instead of complaining about the problem. If you don't post logs, the developer doesn't have the ability to test it out himself either. All this can be reduced down to simply reading and following the directions towards addressing possible bugs.

What kinda food you use? I’m using monkfish and seem to die regularly as in 1/15 kills or so with elite void or ahrims/karils with maxed stats and bastion potion. Normally this wouldn’t be an issue, but this bot does have this strange tendency to often not be able to bank properly to get back to zulrah.

But yeah I feel like the only main issue is the whole standing at CW after death issue. And also sometimes not being able to bank after death if CW tele is on CD.

If you fix these issues, this bot should be pretty solid.

WERE ONLY TALKING THESE LAST TWO DAYS.
THE FIRST 600 KILLS WAS FLAWLESS
WHAT ARE PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING HERE

Hey man, i guess you're the scripter? I just wanted to let you know, the bot is awesome. I've had no issues with it in 300 kills however it has started to randomly stand in the poison when near the posts and sometimes doesnt prayer change on jad phase.
this is exactly what its doing to me, had like 30 kills today and 7 deaths, a few days ago I had 100 kills without any deaths, no changes my end,
I got fang in todays 30 kills today and only cost 60 cents, so still happy

GUYS THIS SCRIPT IS AWESOME! JUST NEED A GOOD COMPUTER.. IF YOUR COMPUTER CANT RUN IT WITHOUT LAGGS YOU GET SHIT (WHICH IS NORMAL DONT EXPECT IT TO RUN ON A WINDOWS XP 1995 TYPE OF SHEET).. CONGRATULATIONS YOU PLAYED YOURSELF. BIG UP TO DEFEATED FOR THIS AWESOME BOT.. IT HAS COST ME SOME TO GET TO KNOW HOW THIS BOT WORKS, BUT DUDE... 3700 KC ALL RARE DROPS

empty
can someone explain where im going wrong then as it would even switch prayers on mine
If you bother reading the thread, the issue seems to be lower computer specs, or weak internet seems to make the bot react slower, which in turn may fuck with how the bot runs, as it's trying to figure out one thing, (but due to lag) and tries to do another.

Status
Not open for further replies.