Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the script, not sure if it was answerd before.
But is in the future coming POH support, with fairy ring inside, as a travel mechanic?
not sure if it would be hard to implent. At POH > use inside fairy ring.

Yes pleaseeeeeeeee

Edit: Also the bot will teleport with dueling ring back to ferox enclave right before zulrah is dead or literally when it dies, losing the kill/potential loot @Defeat3d

Last edited:
Hi @Defeat3d, may I ask if ancient magics are supported if I used ancient staff + the 92 mage spell to get health back. Would that work? Thank you for reading.

Not gonna lie for .14 cent and hour is horrible, id rather pay for the 1.00 hr Jad bot especially when THIS bot can barley kill Zulruh with black d hide/ full void rubies and 95+ CB and a trident of swamps, half the time it just wastes my food LEGIT standing if the venom cloud wassssting my food and money every time it decides to do so, honestly who do I talk to about refunding over the dollar i wasted trying to get the junk to work.....

Primate
Not gonna lie for .14 cent and hour is horrible, id rather pay for the 1.00 hr Jad bot especially when THIS bot can barley kill Zulruh with black d hide/ full void rubies and 95+ CB and a trident of swamps, half the time it just wastes my food LEGIT standing if the venom cloud wassssting my food and money every time it decides to do so, honestly who do I talk to about refunding over the dollar i wasted trying to get the junk to work.....
please do use my mate's jad bot, he deserves it

Primate
its coded much better and way cleaner you should take a note from his book.
you are correct, it was also written 4 years later

and unlike you, i have access to and understand his code

leave the judging to people who have some form of intelligence

Last edited:
Sometimes when ranging ammo lands on the floor in the water, when this happens the bot will repeatedly try and pick the ammo up, with it saying 'i can't reach that' over and over again until the ammo disappears off the floor, wasting time and risking ban. Could you patch this please? Or set an option to not pick up ammo

Is it possible to change the bot that first uses pool at ferox then banks, cause if affected by posion it dies while with banking and its seems more bot then human like

Hi! the bot mostly runs great 500+ kc with 2 or 3 deaths is a win in my book. Iv noticed tho that it will keep trying to pick up ammo it cannot reach. So in my basic setup im using dragonstonebolts(e) after a kill sometimes theres a bolt on the water and the bot keeps spam klicking till it despawns. unless u baby sit the bot that is going to get noticed in the long run maybe a toogle for loot ammo can be added. personally i rather leave it behind using ava's in the gearsetup should be fine.

I don't know what is wrong with this bot. but it only takes a toxic blowpipe from bank and start checking it... Tried even when disable ranged but still only takes blowpipe and check charges.... Wasted my 14 cents on this one. :(

the bot died after only being on for 1 hour while i was not around when i came back 4 hrs 30 mins later it was still running just standing there and i got charged for the entire time the bot did nothing

You should probably mention that the bot will put your blowpipe on longrange... looked away for 10 seconds and got 3 defence on my pure, so rip

also, i ran it for 30 mins, and it charged me 3 times
everytime you stop and start you get charged be ready to run before you start

hey brother i think my runemate or my client tweaked / bugged out. i was running ur zulrah bot and 2 CG accounts and those also had the same issue and i had him issue a refund for me. i came back from work and my accounts werent logged in and it had a error on runemate but the scripts were still running. something happened but im our like 11 hours worth of credits from ur script if you wouldn't mind refunding. i can send logs or what ever for you to figure out what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.