Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
the bots great but it just never picks up the loot for me, i just pause it and pick it up then unpause and it carrys on, works bang on everytime but just never picks the loot up.

any ideas what im doing wrong?
disable the ground items plugin

Working perfect for me since fairy rings and ardy cloak option were enabled again.

Whats the difference between the two mouse options though? I usually just click one at random

Appreciate it! You're talking about Zulrah's instance where it's trying to pick up bolts?
Post kill. Usually only happens once every 10-15 kills. One bolt will be on the ground and thankfully it doesn't try to pick it up until after the kill. After a minute or so, it picks up loot and teleports out though

Working perfect for me since fairy rings and ardy cloak option were enabled again.

Whats the difference between the two mouse options though? I usually just click one at random

Coincidentally ran into an issue a few mins after writing this. After getting a kill the bot tp'd to ferox to bank/restore supplies & hp but before it got to the bank it died from venom. As it died in ferox and not the zulrah instance the bot didn't know what to do so ended.

Not really an issue for me as I babysit when I'm using it but maybe something to concider

Primate

MLP is a machine learning mouse, more human like.
Hopping just hops the mouse around instead of moving it through a path.

Bot Author
For some reason the bot seems to teleport back to Ferox after 1 kill, has plenty of resources? Could you look into this please?

Is there anyway to increase the speed that this bot changes gear. I'm currently only getting 1-2 hits per phase after the bot decides its finally on the right square and then has chosen the correct gear.

Primate
Is there anyway to increase the speed that this bot changes gear. I'm currently only getting 1-2 hits per phase after the bot decides its finally on the right square and then has chosen the correct gear.
Some people have really slow gear switching for whatever reason. Most people can get 8 way switches in 2-3 ticks. I've tried to find what's causing the issue but was unable to unfortunately.

Some people have really slow gear switching for whatever reason. Most people can get 8 way switches in 2-3 ticks. I've tried to find what's causing the issue but was unable to unfortunately.

prob have bad connections or computers

I love this script but recently I’ve had an issue with it saying switching camera angle and just standing in the start and dying when it runs out of food. I’ve tried resetting and changing settings. Please help :(

Works well first couple phases then seems to not know what phase its in and gets slapped or just stands in clouds. Tried a few times restarting, changing runelite settings, then just using vanilla client. Mage only then added range. Every time the same. Died 5-6 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.