Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to, but the way venom is implemented right now doesn't make it an easy add. Besides, if if/when I will be making this bot iron man friendly, I'd like to do it with more than just Cure Me. I'd like to add Iban's staff and other magic for example.

Right now I have too many other things on my plate (university and another big bot I'm working on), so I'm unsure if I'll ever get to it.

Fair enough. Gotta say that I love the script though :) What are you working on, if I may ask? Sounds interesting :eek:

@Defeat3d crashed immediately on startup, mind refunding 2 hours?
fc728a141a606fdafa103d5f96b5bb04.png

Here's the logs for the 2 sessions

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 1-04 10-41-17.log
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime Zulrah 1-04 10-42-18.log
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
Primate
Just look up zulrah setups on google..

8dcc3f4a406885c6e758ef41e11160e2.png

@Defeat3d mind refunding an hour bud? idk why it crashed, worked fine for 3 hours and then it went to the pool and crashed :S
Refunded. Did your character get logged out at any point during the session by any chance?

I've had to stop the bot 3 days in a row now as it just runs into the Zulrah fight and dies half way through its first fight, trying to see where it fails. Also, this bot has been charging me double the amount every time I start it for no reason...

I've had to stop the bot 3 days in a row now as it just runs into the Zulrah fight and dies half way through its first fight, trying to see where it fails. Also, this bot has been charging me double the amount every time I start it for no reason...
Try out better gear, i'm having no issues with it atm. No double charges either.

Primate
Follow the setup guide and you should be good. Read this for more information on billing, which I have no control over: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.