Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I have been using this bot for almost a year with no issues. Currently, it keeps dying over and over. The pathing/timing of the bot seems to be delayed or mismatched now. It stands in the venom, turns prayer off too early, and positions its self on the far side of the island when Zulrah is in the middle. I noticed that even when the clients are restarted (including runemate) and put in fixed mode before the bot is activated. It attempts to click where the resizable mode would be. I have restarted the bot 3 times in a row and it breaks every time. Not sure what is going on. It will not even bank properly.

Primate
Good Morning,

I have been using this bot for almost a year with no issues. Currently, it keeps dying over and over. The pathing/timing of the bot seems to be delayed or mismatched now. It stands in the venom, turns prayer off too early, and positions its self on the far side of the island when Zulrah is in the middle. I noticed that even when the clients are restarted (including runemate) and put in fixed mode before the bot is activated. It attempts to click where the resizable mode would be. I have restarted the bot 3 times in a row and it breaks every time. Not sure what is going on. It will not even bank properly.
Did you restart RuneScape as well? If you want to be completely safe, just reboot your computer.

hi, i have got the zulrah set up and it is great thanks :)

just a couple of quick questions,
1. How do you set up combo eating sharks and karambwans?
2. Is it possible to support the Ornate Pool and Fairy Ring in the POH?

@Defeat3d something is wrong my guy, like before i'd easily get 2-3 kill trips.. now it's died 3 times back to back on the first kill.. it just stands still and doesn't hit zulrah.
It's like vengefulpride said, it's suuuper delayed. Runs through poison, doesn't heal, doesn't swap for the right phases.

I had to stop it, it went through my tp scrolls and 100k ress fee's insanely quick lol

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 1-17 5-38-24.log
    426.8 KB · Views: 1
Primate
@Defeat3d something is wrong my guy, like before i'd easily get 2-3 kill trips.. now it's died 3 times back to back on the first kill.. it just stands still and doesn't hit zulrah.
It's like vengefulpride said, it's suuuper delayed. Runs through poison, doesn't heal, doesn't swap for the right phases.

I had to stop it, it went through my tp scrolls and 100k ress fee's insanely quick lol
I run the bot myself on a daily basis, and I assure you nothing has changed combat wise in a long time lol. Something not related to the bot is going wrong for you.

Edit: from your log: 00:02:11 INFO Zulrah is attacking, attacks done: 14/7

Leads me to believe that you started the bot more than once in the same session, causing the animation listener callback to be inserted twice (funny client bug). So restart RuneScape and RuneMate and try again.

I run the bot myself on a daily basis, and I assure you nothing has changed combat wise in a long time lol. Something not related to the bot is going wrong for you.

Edit: from your log: 00:02:11 INFO Zulrah is attacking, attacks done: 14/7

Leads me to believe that you started the bot more than once in the same session, causing the animation listener callback to be inserted twice (funny client bug). So restart RuneScape and RuneMate and try again.

Weird, i only started the bot once per session. I tried stopping it, then restarting it just to be on the safe side.
I'll try it again i guess :S

Hi, been trying to use your bot lately and everytime i get into combat, it attacks zulrah for about 30 seconds until i get hit with venom, then it tries to teleport out with the ring of duelling, i even put an anti-venom in my invent to try it but it's still the same. Thank you

Primate
Hi, been trying to use your bot lately and everytime i get into combat, it attacks zulrah for about 30 seconds until i get hit with venom, then it tries to teleport out with the ring of duelling, i even put an anti-venom in my invent to try it but it's still the same. Thank you
Start it at a bank and make sure you select some sort of anti-venom. It should withdraw the correct one for you.

It will just pick it up and bank it, too much effort to implement a feature like that. It's also possible you got the pet and died to the last Zulrah attack, that'd be unlucky.
Ahh okay, it'll bank it now or? i guess i've just been unlucky lol
I don't really care that much about it since it's just my farmer account, but it would be neat to have it on my ironman too :p

Primate
Ahh okay, it'll bank it now or? i guess i've just been unlucky lol
I don't really care that much about it since it's just my farmer account, but it would be neat to have it on my ironman too :p
I implemented the banking a long time ago.

Hey,
First of all. Love the bot so far.

Only issue i run into is that it keeps trying to pick up my used bolts from the water. Which is ofcourse not possible.
How can this be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.