Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bother reading the thread, the issue seems to be lower computer specs, or weak internet seems to make the bot react slower, which in turn may fuck with how the bot runs, as it's trying to figure out one thing, (but due to lag) and tries to do another.

i have read, im not thick... i have no lag and decent specs but the bot just doesn't select a prayer full stop

If you bother reading the thread, the issue seems to be lower computer specs, or weak internet seems to make the bot react slower, which in turn may fuck with how the bot runs, as it's trying to figure out one thing, (but due to lag) and tries to do another.
I have a top of the line PC and I'm having trouble with it, and on top of that, the owner is doing a very poor job of not only helping people figure stuff out, but returning money that was taken in excess.

"if you bother reading the thread", you would see that people with 600+kills with it are also having problems now.

No need to be so condescending.

The bot seems to get stuck trying to bank at clan wars every so often. Not sure what prompts this, but it got one of my accounts banned as I left it unattended and it seemed to have stayed there attempting to bank for 4 hours lmao. The "stuck" I refer to is this weird instance where the bot makes your character stand still at the tent next to the bank chest and repeatedly attempts to make it's way to open the chest; but simply doesn't. Anyway, love your work man and this bot is no exception! Just my own mishap by not babysitting haha

just wondering how long people run this for per day?
the most I run any bot is 3 hours per day,
wbu??

empty
I have a top of the line PC and I'm having trouble with it, and on top of that, the owner is doing a very poor job of not only helping people figure stuff out, but returning money that was taken in excess.

"if you bother reading the thread", you would see that people with 600+kills with it are also having problems now.

No need to be so condescending.
People, you mean HE had two issues since he got 600 kills, that doesn't mean much. Updates happen to the game that may slow down how the bot may react,
Ur having troubles with it; is it the same issue as the guy with 600+ kills?

Okay, serious review here.

I have gotten over 4000 kills over 3 accs with this (2500 kills, 1000 kills and 600 kills) over 3 accs.

Main problem is when the bot dies and spawns somewhere, unless it has minigame teleport off cooldown, it will just sit there and not attempt to run to a bank.

Second problem is, when the bot teleports to clanwars, it sometimes gets stuck at the tele spot ( i feel like this only happens when the staff is about to be recharged as its unequipped), cant bank and will continue to log in and out until you click near the bank.

I have no problems with it killing zulrah etc... its a really good bot.

just wish the above problems could be fixed so i dont really have to babysit it.

If im doing something wrong please let me know

Okay, serious review here.

I have gotten over 4000 kills over 3 accs with this (2500 kills, 1000 kills and 600 kills) over 3 accs.

Main problem is when the bot dies and spawns somewhere, unless it has minigame teleport off cooldown, it will just sit there and not attempt to run to a bank.

Second problem is, when the bot teleports to clanwars, it sometimes gets stuck at the tele spot ( i feel like this only happens when the staff is about to be recharged as its unequipped), cant bank and will continue to log in and out until you click near the bank.

I have no problems with it killing zulrah etc... its a really good bot.

just wish the above problems could be fixed so i dont really have to babysit it.

If im doing something wrong please let me know

No, you're actually pretty correct with those two problems you listed there. Other than those two problems, it runs extremely well. Here's another picture of the luckiest 5 hour run I've ever done with the bot. Ahrims/Karil with Staff/Blowpipe, Ring of Suffering, Serpentine Helm, Manta Rays. It runs fine. Since I run it in 2-hour increments always with fully charged stuff, I don't experience it as much but those issues have come up with me as well.

Untitled.png

People, you mean HE had two issues since he got 600 kills, that doesn't mean much. Updates happen to the game that may slow down how the bot may react,
Ur having troubles with it; is it the same issue as the guy with 600+ kills?

Kid, no need to defend it. EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING NOT JUST ONE GUY WITH 600 KILLS!

trying this bot out right now. the only issue ive seen so far is its not tick eating , how do u get that function to work?

Hey bud love the script
Works well and am willing to spend hundreds, maybe thousands on it.
The only issue is ive been way over billed.
82 kill count and more than 6 dollars have been spent.
No way ive spent 30 hours on this boss.
Gonna need some type of minor refund. Thank you.

get back to me when you can spending quiet a bit of money for unaccounted for time
how have i spent 7 bucks with only 83 killcount? taking 20 cents every time it messes up and i have to restart it,,,

Hey bud love the script
Works well and am willing to spend hundreds, maybe thousands on it.
The only issue is ive been way over billed.
82 kill count and more than 6 dollars have been spent.
No way ive spent 30 hours on this boss.
Gonna need some type of minor refund. Thank you.

get back to me when you can spending quiet a bit of money for unaccounted for time
how have i spent 7 bucks with only 83 killcount? taking 20 cents every time it messes up and i have to restart it,,,

Likewise, i've not done as much as you but restarting if it dies twice within 30 minutes is very annoying... having to restart because it can't teleport to clan wars.

EDIT: 2 minutes after this my bot said it failed to get a ring of dueling when i have 100 in my bank...

Would like a refund of atleast $0.6 please, bot breaking for stupid stuff when I have all required stuff in my bank. Had to restart it so many times for stupid shit, bot dying + having to fix it to get out of falador.

Likewise, i've not done as much as you but restarting if it dies twice within 30 minutes is very annoying... having to restart because it can't teleport to clan wars.

EDIT: 2 minutes after this my bot said it failed to get a ring of dueling when i have 100 in my bank...

Would like a refund of atleast $0.6 please, bot breaking for stupid stuff when I have all required stuff in my bank. Had to restart it so many times for stupid shit, bot dying + having to fix it to get out of falador.
same hope he gets back to me soon have 5 accounts to run...

the bot works fine... jsut check up on it every so often and do it on a good account ffs.

the bot works fine... jsut check up on it every so often and do it on a good account ffs.
figuring it out more sometimes it gets stuck running back and forth in poison.
when this happens twice in 30 minutes, it gets stuck trying to mini game teleport.

I only use 1 account with this bot and I've gotten 2400 kills, I took a small break because I was having troubles with my old laptop.. But downloaded on my new PC and it's running pretty well.

As stated before there is some slight bugs and you have to babysit it, I would NOT trust it to run all night but it's a good bot to have on the side while you play a main etc..

Even after all my KC can you guys clear up the lowest health thing for me, does it count your HP and Food left.. Or just food? Cant find info anywhere I want to try and set it up properly and fine tune it!

Primate
I only use 1 account with this bot and I've gotten 2400 kills, I took a small break because I was having troubles with my old laptop.. But downloaded on my new PC and it's running pretty well.

As stated before there is some slight bugs and you have to babysit it, I would NOT trust it to run all night but it's a good bot to have on the side while you play a main etc..

Even after all my KC can you guys clear up the lowest health thing for me, does it count your HP and Food left.. Or just food? Cant find info anywhere I want to try and set it up properly and fine tune it!
current hp and food

Thanks Defeat3d you're a star!

As for the progress report above nice luck I've done 4.5 hours today with no unique but still making steady money I love this bot lol

f6e87075db245f0cf565cba0afe03c29.png

Thanks Defeat3d you're a star!

As for the progress report above nice luck I've done 4.5 hours today with no unique but still making steady money I love this bot lol

f6e87075db245f0cf565cba0afe03c29.png
27bccf34a7e7399de3173e855965dda7.png

As I say No uniques I get the SECOND tanz mutagen in under 2.5k kills, I have pet and mutagens very nice!

Just becaue it works okay for you doesn't mean IT WORKS FINE. Literally EVERYONE is having problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.