Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you like me to show u a progress from the last week? ive made over a 150mill with hardly any issues.....

time to time the bot fucks up but if youre honestly gonna just leave a zulrah bot running without checking up on it to see what the issue is with the bot not working then thats youre own problem. ive gone 14 hours straight (with breakhandling on) with no fuck ups.. so either yourr account is too weak for zulrah, your gear is shit, or your interent sucks balls and makes your bot lag thus fucking it up more often... trust me when i say this bot works

ive now passed 1000kc using this, little issues
like the person said above, the main issue is people trying to run it with a power ammy and rune c bow or something like that

I mostly die on jad phase.. cuz it fails the prayer. Or it eats to late. can i config it that he eats earlier?Doing arund 10,3 kills per/h. When i die he doesnt move..

happens me aswell.... and sometimes it tries to specc at 10-20hp instead of eating..

bot also really slow , lose alot of hits

Last edited:
i sigg
I mostly die on jad phase.. cuz it fails the prayer. Or it eats to late. can i config it that he eats earlier?Doing arund 10,3 kills per/h. When i die he doesnt move..
i suggest messing around with the eating settings and go a little higher. what are your stats btw?

I have never been so impressed with a bot and my luck. In the past 2 weeks or so, ive managed to pay over half my rent thanks to this bot. i also got the pet last night, started my bot about an hour ago today and come back to see this....

thanks for this beautiful bot.

Attachments

• prog.png
    prog.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 34
it was my favorit bot but its bad now.
doenst even eat anything and doenst drink pots..

please refund 1 hour

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 4-29 23-14-06.log
    35.4 KB · Views: 10
"oH iT wOrKs GoOd FoR mE, mUsT mEaN nObOdY iS hAvInG iSsUeS wItH iT"

Really dude? Do you ignore like 95% of the comments here? smh

If you're having bot problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but zulrah aint one

is there any particular reason that it doesnt pick up the zul-andra tele scroll? it uses one every trip but then ignores the one in the drop

edit: nvm im a noob, bot had a couple issues at first but the setup guide sorted them right out.

I have noticed that the death rate is a little high and the bot seems to be comfortable sitting at 30 hp for 10-15 sec before healing. is there any way to fix this or to set a min health?

Primate
is there any particular reason that it doesnt pick up the zul-andra tele scroll? it uses one every trip but then ignores the one in the drop

edit: nvm im a noob, bot had a couple issues at first but the setup guide sorted them right out.

I have noticed that the death rate is a little high and the bot seems to be comfortable sitting at 30 hp for 10-15 sec before healing. is there any way to fix this or to set a min health?
disable tick eating

The one on the ground is literally just a click teleport to outside the area again. It'll click it if the bot can do another run with the supplies left :)

disable tick eating
disabling tick eating helped a bit with the eating issue, is there an easy fix for the poison cloud issue too. i just watched it run back and forth through the clouds as it ate all the food in the inventory before dying.

ahg

I work, i fight, i win. Jk i just bot.
after 11 minutes it took 0,30 $ not even 0,20 per hour like its supposed to? keeps taking my money extremly fast..

Hi, I'm looking into this bot as it looks promising but I see that it mentions support for void equipment but does that include elite void?

I think the bot is great.
just one thing I would like to see is a way to organize the inventory so there isn't awkward switches where they're so far away. sorry I don't want to sound like a loser just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.