Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
Any possible solutions to my issue?

I don't want to run the script if I have to babysit it so much that I need to click every time a game starts and every time I die

Any chance of a future update that allows barrier repair mode for the premium pest control bot?

Client Developer
Awesome bot thus far. Suggestions:

Move around brawlers.
% chance to move to random tile when entering boat.
Quick prayers option.
Skip dialogue from void knight after victory/defeat & enter boat immediately.

Thanks again Party :^)

Quick-prayers are already added for OSRS. Quick-prayer support is not in the RM API for RS3 yet.

Skipping dialog I can do by spam-clicking the lander instead.

Amazing bot , But when you finish a game you get this chat box which tell you how many points you have and you got how many ever tokens from winning the game , so rather then click continue on that chat box wouldn't it be better to just click the boat instantly it saves tome and you get in to a game straight away.

I can have it spam-click the lander.

Bot seems to have trouble leaving boat

I have to manually leave the boat and it will take back over.

Gets stuck on "continuing dialog"
Then I watched it get stuck clicking a monster on the other side of a closed gate =/

Leaving the boat *shouldn't* be an issue because it's mapped the same way the rest of the island is. I actually saw this bug during development but thought I'd fixed it as I didn't see it again. I'll have another look.

I could add a check for that it'd potentially slow the bot down. Reminder to myself for later: When attacking, build path to target and confirm getNext() is not instanceof GameObject.

Very nice bot. My only suggestion is a check for brawlers blocking your path as it just keeps spam clicking past the brawler and doesn't attack it.

It *should* be accommodating for brawlers but obviously it isn't. They're a real fucking pain in the ass.

Any possible solutions to my issue?

I don't want to run the script if I have to babysit it so much that I need to click every time a game starts and every time I die

Should be fixed when I address above comments.

Any chance of a future update that allows barrier repair mode for the premium pest control bot?

Yes.

so ive been using the bot for a few days now, relaly is a great bot i can tell you that. but the few issues ive ran into are these
Takes too long to enter the boat after the game is done, instead of talking to the void guy just enter the boat so we hopefully wont miss the first games cause time = money :D
the bot can sometimes start attacking the portal from the frontside of it. and get stuck inbetween 3 monsters or more. and instead of attacking them it forces itself to try and run to the next portal. it sits there spam clicking towards the next portal so it won't even auto retaliate against the monsters.
and i would love to get an points/hour counter or something cause then i know if i should change the boat untill the next day.. would love that feature since its actually a paid bot, but overall really really stable and good void bot! well done sir :)

Client Developer
so ive been using the bot for a few days now, relaly is a great bot i can tell you that. but the few issues ive ran into are these
Takes too long to enter the boat after the game is done, instead of talking to the void guy just enter the boat so we hopefully wont miss the first games cause time = money :D
the bot can sometimes start attacking the portal from the frontside of it. and get stuck inbetween 3 monsters or more. and instead of attacking them it forces itself to try and run to the next portal. it sits there spam clicking towards the next portal so it won't even auto retaliate against the monsters.
and i would love to get an points/hour counter or something cause then i know if i should change the boat untill the next day.. would love that feature since its actually a paid bot, but overall really really stable and good void bot! well done sir :)

The issue with the statistics is they were originally going to be tracked on a web-app, but that never came to fruition. @Savior we should look at adding a statistics pane.

is rs3 supported? :)

Yes.

The issue with the statistics is they were originally going to be tracked on a web-app, but that never came to fruition. @Savior we should look at adding a statistics pane.
allright great! and another thing would be too look into the thing where it is really slow in doing certain actions.. like getting on the boat, and target switching sometimes can be really slow, it kills a mob, and takes 10-15 secs before it goes for the next.. looks kinda ''botish'' but im not sure i bet you know that stuff better than i do. but honestly kudos for you. have been running the bot for like 10 hours + a day now and it really is stable. and i have 2 screens and i do other stuff on my main screen and i see that it sometimes won't open the gates in pc. it stands there clicking towards the portals but won't get past the gate since it is closed

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
I've noticed the bot seems to click through the win/loss chat dialogue after a round has ended, rather than just clicking on the bridge/ladder to re-enter the boat.

In doing so, it misses the hoard of people going back on to the boat and often has to wait a few minutes for enough people to board the boat.

A faster option would be to click the bridge/ladder after a round ends, rather than go through the dialogue.

Dear Author,

The defence mode of the pest control bot just lets me stand idling.
Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

If you select the 'Beginner (40+)' option, can you make sure that, if there is food in the inventory, the bot will heal? I've had a few occasions where my health dropped below 15 points (combat 56).

Client Developer
If you select the 'Beginner (40+)' option, can you make sure that, if there is food in the inventory, the bot will heal? I've had a few occasions where my health dropped below 15 points (combat 56).

What's wrong wtih that? XD

java.lang.NullPointerException
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.get(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIiIII.false(mgb:122)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(xxa:55)
at robot.IiiIiiIIIi.final(n:187)
at robot.IiiIiiIIIi.final(n:204)
at robot.IIiiIiiIii.byte(z:139)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
at robot.IIiiIiiIii.final(z:139)
at robot.IIiiIiiIii.final(z:150)
at robot.iiiiiIiIii.validate(y:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(xeb:182)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(ugb:187)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(xdb:102)
at nul.iiiiIIiIIiIi.run(bmb:61)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateParallel(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIiIII.false(mgb:122)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$AdaptedCallable.exec(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IiiIiiIIIi.final(n:187)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.accepts(xxa:5)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InteractableQueryBuilder.accepts(pjb:190)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.accepts(ymb:101)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.accepts(ymb:14)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceTask.doLeaf(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceTask.doLeaf(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractTask.compute(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(Unknown Source)
... 4 more

Client Developer
That's an API issue which is something I can't fix. Submit the exceptions and I'll escalate them for cloud.

Would be great if the bot would click the plank after game has ended to immediately depart for next game instead of clicking through the messages and then clicking on plank resulting in waiting a few minutes for next game.

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: Beginner 40+ [Ranged]
Bot run duration: 00:40:02

Bot wants to walk all the way to the east (blue portal), but if the door is closed, it won't open it. Instead, it will walk through the nearest open gate (in my case, the south one) and then prioritizes one of the portals located south. It basically switches priority because that portal is the closest to the player.

Is this intentional behavior?

Oooh a sale, thank you. Pest Control is going to be on minigame spotlight right when Easter starts so I'll be definitely using this during the spotlight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.