Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
??????????????????????????????

That would literally require you starting the bot 5 different times.

1. You sent $0.50 to RuneMate
    Prime NMZ - $0.1 x 5 hours

4 minutes ago

Even though you only stopped it 30 minutes ago, it charged me 0.50 for the whole 5 hours I was in NMZ.

The bot runs to a different portal than all the legit players. All the bots run to the same place.. Making it very obvious. Perhaps the logic needs a rework.

Client Developer
The bot runs to a different portal than all the legit players. All the bots run to the same place.. Making it very obvious. Perhaps the logic needs a rework.

It's already PlayerSense'd. You may have seen a bunch of bots cross to that side but you didn't see the other players moving to the other side.

It's already PlayerSense'd. You may have seen a bunch of bots cross to that side but you didn't see the other players moving to the other side.

I feel like it stands out a lot. If 90% of the players run to a specific portal, it will most of the time run to another portal, and be almost alone. Shouldn't it be following the masses?

Client Developer
I feel like it stands out a lot. If 90% of the players run to a specific portal, it will most of the time run to another portal, and be almost alone. Shouldn't it be following the masses?

Depends on what mode you're using. If you're on Rush it will run to the nearest portal. If you're on Chase it will always move to the nearest "active" portal and begin attacking it/spinners.

ok
Works much better than the first time I used it.
Would even say flawlessly this time around.

Only issue I see is the GUI doesn't track points.
But that's so minor.

Client Developer
Works much better than the first time I used it.
Would even say flawlessly this time around.

Only issue I see is the GUI doesn't track points.
But that's so minor.
web services soonsies

Is there a particular reason it attacks Splatters? Could that be removed if possible? I feel like splatters are rarely attacked by human players, if ever.

Client Developer
Is there a particular reason it attacks Splatters? Could that be removed if possible? I feel like splatters are rarely attacked by human players, if ever.

I'm going to have to make some pretty significant changes when OSRS release the PC update so it likely won't be changed until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.