Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Script is butter smooth for re-boarding boats and getting moving (though a tad slow there) once the game starts.

Still hangs up though if someone shuts a door it was going to path through--and seems to hang as well when picking the initial combat target.

Great bones tho. :)

Client Developer
Script is butter smooth for re-boarding boats and getting moving (though a tad slow there) once the game starts.

Still hangs up though if someone shuts a door it was going to path through--and seems to hang as well when picking the initial combat target.

Great bones tho. :)

It has to rebuild the island when it firsts loads in (it's a pretty unique pathing system) which can take ~800ms on some PCs (giving you a total of about 1-2s delay). The reason I went for this pathing system is that it's considerably more intelligent than any other Pest Control bot uses.

The initial target thing is a little weird, though I have an idea of where it may be happening. Pathing through recently closed doors is a little odd, though I can see why it'd be thrown off by timing.

Thanks for the feedback.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
I'll check it out later and see if there's more spec. feedback I can provide. (y)

Java Warlord
Temp-Solve Crashing issue:*Running both OSRS Client in ADMIN and Runemate in ADMIN solved my crashing problem
Theory: something to do with Ram usage on computer (using Win 10) could have something to do with it or user rights conflictions, suggest if not running in admin to set UAC to none and turn off Avas or Win Defender.

Edit: ran 3 games no problems thus far! xD
No that's pretty far-fetched and completely unlikely.

Client Developer
yup, your'e right i just crashed :( managed to get 5 games in, but still the response time is wonderful

Are you submitting the exceptions? I'm taking some time this weekend to get cracking on all the issues submitted so far.

*SPOILED ROTTEN*
Are you submitting the exceptions? I'm taking some time this weekend to get cracking on all the issues submitted so far.
see I think it might be my computer , not the bot, want to wait before I submit.

Client Developer
Meh submit them anyway, if they aren't bot related I can just ignore them :)

on the premium version, the bot doesnt do anything when it loads at the start of the lander in the minigame. still says walking on gangplank. if i move it forward a bit, it stats up no problem. but everytime a game stats, i need to make manually move forward for it to work.

Client Developer
on the premium version, the bot doesnt do anything when it loads at the start of the lander in the minigame. still says walking on gangplank. if i move it forward a bit, it stats up no problem. but everytime a game stats, i need to make manually move forward for it to work.

There's no difference between the lite and premium codebase.

Status
Not open for further replies.