Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why my bot is really slow at targeting monsters and sometimes stands still for a long time. I'm rushing rush 50

bot works great, however, it is VERY slow at entering the boat.

it always continues the dialogue twice, slowly

I believe it would be better to either double click the lander, or spam click it, so that it doesn't miss the next game every single time

Client Developer
bot works great, however, it is VERY slow at entering the boat.

it always continues the dialogue twice, slowly

I believe it would be better to either double click the lander, or spam click it, so that it doesn't miss the next game every single time

Yeah this is something I'll be looking at tonight.

Bot is pretty useless as far as helping the team win, it just runs around attacking random things and makes you look like a bot. If there is not a good team at PC, you will never win matches. RS3 version needs many improvements, only mode that works is 50 point rush, and it should at least attack the portal without a shield and attack spinners, but sometimes it will be on the opposite side of the world attacking brawlers haha, also, takes like 15 seconds to even step off of the boat when the match starts, I am always the last one standing in the boat. I am glad that there is finally some PC bots, but yeah, they need some fixing :)

Client Developer
Bot is pretty useless as far as helping the team win, it just runs around attacking random things and makes you look like a bot. If there is not a good team at PC, you will never win matches. RS3 version needs many improvements, only mode that works is 50 point rush, and it should at least attack the portal without a shield and attack spinners, but sometimes it will be on the opposite side of the world attacking brawlers haha, also, takes like 15 seconds to even step off of the boat when the match starts, I am always the last one standing in the boat. I am glad that there is finally some PC bots, but yeah, they need some fixing :)

I have literally none of these problems :p Can you give me a log file for a recent session, please.

I will be testing this out once my NMZ run has finished, if it's as good as the NMZ bot, it should be fantastic! Will edit my post with a review shortly.

I have literally none of these problems :p Can you give me a log file for a recent session, please.

Please let me know what i am doing wrong then because watching this bot makes me go partially insane lol

Attachments

• logs.zip
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
Well.... the bot kinda does look like a bot. It can't make up it's mind on what it wants to attack, if something attacks me it runs over and then half way turns around again and then tries to run back to it. I'm not sure if this is normal or not but I'd call myself a bot.

Basically it doesn't know where to keep it's attention.

Last edited:
Well.... the bot kinda does look like a bot. It can't make up it's mind on what it wants to attack, if something attacks me it runs over and then half way turns around again and then tries to run back to it. I'm not sure if this is normal or not but I'd call myself a bot.

Basically it doesn't know where to keep it's attention.
I like to use this with auto retaliate off, it has trouble when brawlers spawn due to them blocking movement, and the bot kinda just stands there, but other than that and it being bad at entering the boat, its been absolutely perfect and got me 1000 points so far

Bot get's stuck every time you get offered those 3 boots, which seems to be like every 5 mins... every time I check my bot it is stuck on a selection screen for a pair of boots, please make an option to have it select a pair of boots and move on!

OJNGgB8.png

SXkV1Yz.png

Bot idles at this point. Manually moving away solves the issue. Bot walks back to the coordinate it originally got stuck but then moves on.

Client Developer
The Easter Sale is now over. Thanks to everyone who enjoyed using it over this weekend. If you have any feedback, please be sure to let me know and leave a review!

The Easter Sale is now over. Thanks to everyone who enjoyed using it over this weekend. If you have any feedback, please be sure to let me know and leave a review!

Cheers. Only feedback is that the pest control bot seems to really enjoy misclicking and running over by the bank. It does it roughly after every fifth battle.

Fuck me man I just lost 50c cos I never noticed you raised the prices!

riperonipeperoni.

Client Developer
Fuck me man I just lost 50c cos I never noticed you raised the prices!

riperonipeperoni.

??????????????????????????????

That would literally require you starting the bot 5 different times.

Status
Not open for further replies.