Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hay man great bot but after running all night now it wont board the boat just stands there restarted the bot a few times and nothing the camera turns at first like its trying to find itself then thats it

Attachments

• New Text Document.txt
    953 bytes · Views: 2
Client Developer
hay man great bot but after running all night now it wont board the boat just stands there restarted the bot a few times and nothing the camera turns at first like its trying to find itself then thats it

Game mode...?

Awesome bot thus far. Suggestions:

Move around brawlers.
% chance to move to random tile when entering boat.
Quick prayers option.
Skip dialogue from void knight after victory/defeat & enter boat immediately.

Thanks again Party :^)

Amazing bot , But when you finish a game you get this chat box which tell you how many points you have and you got how many ever tokens from winning the game , so rather then click continue on that chat box wouldn't it be better to just click the boat instantly it saves tome and you get in to a game straight away.

Client Developer
Amazing bot , But when you finish a game you get this chat box which tell you how many points you have and you got how many ever tokens from winning the game , so rather then click continue on that chat box wouldn't it be better to just click the boat instantly it saves tome and you get in to a game straight away.

It's PlayerSense'd to create diversity between users running the bot. Some users will click it, others will not.

Awesome bot thus far. Suggestions:

Move around brawlers.
% chance to move to random tile when entering boat.
Quick prayers option.
Skip dialogue from void knight after victory/defeat & enter boat immediately.

Thanks again Party :^)
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ok
Bot seems to have trouble leaving boat

I have to manually leave the boat and it will take back over.

Gets stuck on "continuing dialog"

Then I watched it get stuck clicking a monster on the other side of a closed gate =/

Very nice bot. My only suggestion is a check for brawlers blocking your path as it just keeps spam clicking past the brawler and doesn't attack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.