Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At red sallys this bot is like completely broken, will set the traps after you start it and then start to fall apart i.e: it stop collecting the broken trap pieces, stopped collecting the caught sallys and then just sat there. This happens after about 2-3 minutes of starting the bot.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.prn.execute(b:133)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(zxb:140)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(pub:85)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(oob:42)
at app.uL.run(oxb:47)

Running at red chinchompas, getting this error

Are you still planning on updating this bot? I remember about 6 months ago you said you were going to try and make it premium-worthy, but it still seems pretty similar to how it was when I left. It would be really great if this was updated to be more functional but I'm mostly just curious.

Some bugs:
  • Doesn't seem to work with Snowy Knights (I'm barehanding) just spam clicks one spot on the minimap even if there are Snowy Knights right next to me.
  • Still doesn't drop raw pawya meat (grenwalls occasionally give this as a drop, so it ends up getting stuck after a full inventory)
  • Mouse seems inaccurate. Tried both spam clicking and non-spam clicking, both seem to misclick very often. I thought it was just my bio files so I tried resetting them but the issue persists. Haven't noticed this with other bots so I feel like its something wrong with this one.

mkl

No problem! Thanks for telling me about your issue.

A little update on V3:
I just finished writing most of my new trap observing system. It allows me to retrieve the state of all current trap spots, even if they are of different kinds. This means that you'll be able to hunt in multiple ways at once, for example having 2 bird snares and 2 box traps. Next I'm going to be working on actually using all this. The way I've written what I currently have allows me to give a unique way of handling traps for each type. For example people often walk on top of box traps before dismantling them for the biggest experience per hour, but with my code I can let the user choose between different ways of collecting/dismantling/etc the traps.

tl;dr:
I made decent progress on an important part of V3, but there's still A LOT of work to do before I can release a beta version. :p
any update on this script?

Someone help me with this error?
ADt8NCt.png

link: http://prntscr.com/8afiq5

This is a pretty polished bot and I've had no problems so far, so thanks for that. The only thing that I've noticed (which doesn't impact the function) is that after leveling up the progress bar remains at 100% and will count down to 0% for the next level.

bot produces error message when trying to start

edit: now its working. it works well its just trying to get it to start is the problem

it would be super helpful o implement protean traps :)

as a few others have mentioned, some people have stacks of them just sitting in the bank.

Thanks @Defeat3d for working on this bot. It is working 100% for me again.

Proteans being added would be nice for some but not needed asap. The fact that it is flawless again is awesome enough.

Great code.

Primate
Thanks @Defeat3d for working on this bot. It is working 100% for me again.

Proteans being added would be nice for some but not needed asap. The fact that it is flawless again is awesome enough.

Great code.
I haven't changed anything in weeks. :eek: Glad it's working though!

it would be super helpful o implement protean traps :)

as a few others have mentioned, some people have stacks of them just sitting in the bank.
I'll try to add support for Protean traps in V3 (which is far away, but I might have a beta soon).

Status
Not open for further replies.