Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome script saved me so much time and cash, Seems to be a bug with the lvl bar though :) Just wanted to let you know :)
91570bff3be2d9076da1f29a3a908edb.png

http://gyazo.com/91570bff3be2d9076da1f29a3a908edb
EDIT:I need 12k exp to lvl up and it only says i have 6%

Primate
Awesome script saved me so much time and cash, Seems to be a bug with the lvl bar though :) Just wanted to let you know :)
91570bff3be2d9076da1f29a3a908edb.png

http://gyazo.com/91570bff3be2d9076da1f29a3a908edb
EDIT:I need 12k exp to lvl up and it only says i have 6%

This bot got me 1 - 99 in just 2 weeks! Thanks a lot Defeat3d!=) Great bot.

This started happening to me, it counts down from 100% instead of up from 1%.
@Cloud, did you change anything regarding this? Haven't touched the code in ages.

Tried using this bot at chins the other day and it was going suuuuper slow, like so slow it's not even worth running. It would place a trap then hover over the next spot for like 20-30 seconds then repeat. I don't know if this is due to the recent update or if it's a bot problem. Either way I thought you should know!

Tried using this bot at chins the other day and it was going suuuuper slow, like so slow it's not even worth running. It would place a trap then hover over the next spot for like 20-30 seconds then repeat. I don't know if this is due to the recent update or if it's a bot problem. Either way I thought you should know!
Okey so, I've never gotten this issue i get like 85k exp/hr which is super good where did you do it? Info?

There's a small bug on OSRS, where when it accidentally places the trap in the wrong spot and you don't have any more traps to setup, it just stands there and doesn't know what to do.

OSRS Salamanders are still broken. Doesn't pickup successful traps, nor pickup items when trap falls. Keeps walking forth and back at orange sallies.

Last edited:
There's a small bug on OSRS, where when it accidentally places the trap in the wrong spot and you don't have any more traps to setup, it just stands there and doesn't know what to do.
This happens on Rs3 as well.. reported this bug long ago, no response.

Primate

OSRS Salamanders are still broken. Doesn't pickup successful traps, nor pickup items when trap falls. Keeps walking forth and back at orange sallies.

This happens on Rs3 as well.. reported this bug long ago, no response.

Bring more traps.

Primate
If you bring more traps it spam clicks the next trap but since your hunter level is not high enough to place anymore traps nothing happens.
It picks up the most logical trap that isn't on one of your trap spots, and if it doesn't, it will in v3.

Great script, managed to get 1-93 non-stop before being reported by a dude who was using the flower technique, unfortunately I was a few minutes to late to explain. Got reported and banned hours later. Lost about 40M which I forgot to xfer...

Other than the fact that it does not recognize when something is in the path, It's a great script. With flower recognition this would be perfect.

Where and how to use it since level 1? It gives me errors in Relleka and other nearby hunting area, I only have rod, what and where to use to level from level 1?

Primate
Update on V3:
Made some very good progress today. Pretty much finished up writing my controller which is able to handle traps of multiple types. My new trap observing method allows me to track the amount of time a trap has had it's state, which will allow me to prioritize laying new traps over collecting successful ones, without having successful ones collapse. For now it's only supporting basic chinchompa catching, and that's probably what the first beta release will come with, but adding more shouldn't be too hard. :) Next up is making sure everything is stable, writing logic for usage of the state age, better usage of model subtraction than v2 (optional), and fail safes.

RbpKT1A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.