Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Progress on V3:
  • Trap spots have a predicted state so hovering the next trap is more accurate.
  • Misplaced trap detection adds a temporary spot to keep track of, and is no longer being used after removing the trap.
  • If the bot sees someone else's trap as it's own, the trap will be removed from the list after failing to handle it. Working on adding new spots on empty places if left with less spots than your level can handle.
  • Collapsed traps (the ground items) will only be picked up if on one of your spots, I might add a "greed-feature" that allows you to steal others.
  • Added "Tryhard Chinchompa" spot type, which will walk on top of traps before handling them for the best gains per hour (still need to implement model subtraction for this though).
I'd say the chinchompa part (the only part) is getting very good. Did a little over 5 hours in test runs and I've seen good results compared to V2. If you guys want to see an early supporter-only beta version of V3, let me know. I don't want to get your hopes up too much though, since I'm taking my time for this project (understating).

A little news on Celestial bots in general:
  • Looking to rewrite progress report uploading soon, has been broken for quite a while.
  • Potentially continueing my remote control project (woops I never announced this), if I can find my old source for the Android application.
  • Might start a huge Celestial database (dynamic signatures reborn?) with information on all sorts of gains, which would make Mod Mat K jealous.

Progress on V3:
  • Trap spots have a predicted state so hovering the next trap is more accurate.
  • Misplaced trap detection adds a temporary spot to keep track of, and is no longer being used after removing the trap.
  • If the bot sees someone else's trap as it's own, the trap will be removed from the list after failing to handle it. Working on adding new spots on empty places if left with less spots than your level can handle.
  • Collapsed traps (the ground items) will only be picked up if on one of your spots, I might add a "greed-feature" that allows you to steal others.
  • Added "Tryhard Chinchompa" spot type, which will walk on top of traps before handling them for the best gains per hour (still need to implement model subtraction for this though).
I'd say the chinchompa part (the only part) is getting very good. Did a little over 5 hours in test runs and I've seen good results compared to V2. If you guys want to see an early supporter-only beta version of V3, let me know. I don't want to get your hopes up too much though, since I'm taking my time for this project (understating).

A little news on Celestial bots in general:
  • Looking to rewrite progress report uploading soon, has been broken for quite a while.
  • Potentially continueing my remote control project (woops I never announced this), if I can find my old source for the Android application.
  • Might start a huge Celestial database (dynamic signatures reborn?) with information on all sorts of gains, which would make Mod Mat K jealous.
Would love to be a beta tester!

love it. currently 72 hunting, id help you test the shit out of it if i can get 99 quicker :p

Hey, I've been babysitting celestial hunter at black salamanders for a couple of hours to some pretty good results (70k xp p/h). Just a couple of things I've picked up on that could improve xp rates/ prevent the bot from crashing:
  • Bot doesn't know that I can use an extra trap in the wilderness than I have the required level for.
  • Sometimes allows the inventory to become full and continues to attempt to pick up items without releasing salamanders.
  • Certain camera angles appear to cause the bot to go idle, not sure if this is the actual cause but from experimenting it appears to be so.

All in all though pretty good bot thanks for putting in the time.

Primate
Preparing new paint for beta release. :D

ThoseScientificGardensnake.gif

Primate
IndelibleBlankBoubou.gif

New paint pretty much ready for release. :)

Also just implemented forced models (less missclicking). Spent the rest of the day working on paint.

3 hours, OSRS red chins.

9rp1Q4v.png

Primate
9/11 was a part-time job

6V9mzfk.png

pQlRkxB.png

10 hours, shutting it down for tonight before Mod Weath pays a visit.

Reworked a big part of our framework today which allows me to set up remote control for every single Celestial bot. Currently fixing up progress report uploading for the new paint. Looking to rework antipattern soon as well. Once that's all done, I'll prepare a beta release for supporters only, so you guys can test the freshest Celestial features out there. :)

Defeat3d-09_09_2015-04_28_50

Using the new paint uploading. :D Now I'm done for real, time for a nap.

Beta will be supporter only, v2 will remain free during beta. When v3 is ready it will go premium.
will v3 support private hunting ground grenwalls?

pro-tips if you're planning to add that:
  1. the trap spots used in this video are faster xp than just placing a cross
  2. grenwalls sleep if you stand in the tile next to them, so you'll need to either make the bot walk away from the traps or use the above spots (since they're so spread out)
  3. if someone else enters your hunting ground and stays for more than a few minutes it should pick up traps, exit portal, and re-enter until it finds an empty hunting ground
  4. you can get free box traps from a little crate near the portals (in case of a lost one or something? idk)
  5. make sure it drops raw pawya meat, the rest can be handled with quiver + bonecrusher + herbicide
  6. I would straight up orgasm if it played big chin for me and spent my points on more grenwall tickets (big chin every hour on the half hour, 8:30, 9:30, etc. limit 2 big chins a day)
#6 is asking too much but hopefully some of the other stuff can be supported

good luck with the updates no matter what you decide to add, buddy.

Primate
will v3 support private hunting ground grenwalls?

pro-tips if you're planning to add that:
  1. the trap spots used in this video are faster xp than just placing a cross
  2. grenwalls sleep if you stand in the tile next to them, so you'll need to either make the bot walk away from the traps or use the above spots (since they're so spread out)
  3. if someone else enters your hunting ground and stays for more than a few minutes it should pick up traps, exit portal, and re-enter until it finds an empty hunting ground
  4. you can get free box traps from a little crate near the portals (in case of a lost one or something? idk)
  5. make sure it drops raw pawya meat, the rest can be handled with quiver + bonecrusher + herbicide
  6. I would straight up orgasm if it played big chin for me and spent my points on more grenwall tickets (big chin every hour on the half hour, 8:30, 9:30, etc. limit 2 big chins a day)
#6 is asking too much but hopefully some of the other stuff can be supported

good luck with the updates no matter what you decide to add, buddy.
I'm definitely looking to support grenwalls in the future, however I'm not sure to what extent, since my main focus is on OSRS. I appreciate the suggestions. As for the spots, v3 will have better support for custom formations, so that won't be a problem, for anything you hunt.

Defeat3d-09_09_2015-19_55_53

I'm definitely looking to support grenwalls in the future, however I'm not sure to what extent, since my main focus is on OSRS. I appreciate the suggestions. As for the spots, v3 will have better support for custom formations, so that won't be a problem, for anything you hunt.

Defeat3d-09_09_2015-19_55_53
Well then since you are focusing on OSRS. Any chance to see black chin support?

Status
Not open for further replies.