Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Well then since you are focusing on OSRS. Any chance to see black chin support?
For sure.

eo7eRIR.png

One more, then I'm finishing up birds and salamanders for the first beta release.

For sure.

eo7eRIR.png

One more, then I'm finishing up birds and salamanders for the first beta release.
You're the best, love what you do. Keep it going, I'm using this bot fully for my first experience with hunter. currently at level 41! :)

EDIT: Noticed now, as im setting up 3 traps to hunt tropical wagtails. It doesn't bury the bones nor drop the raw bird meat anymore, it only did when I had 2 traps I think.

Primate
Writing up a simple UI for the beta release now. Will support birds and chinchompas for a start, salamanders not stable enough yet for a release.

Primate
Hunting birds with 99 hunter atm, seems legit.

Inventory handling seems to work very well now, shouldn't be getting stuck with too little inventory space with v3 beta.

Hunting birds with 99 hunter atm, seems legit.

Inventory handling seems to work very well now, shouldn't be getting stuck with too little inventory space with v3 beta.
Yea, cuz right now it just wont drop meat or bury the bones. I am using 3 bird snares, got a varrock teleport in the bag and thats it :L

Any chance to get grenwalls + crystallise support + light form support?

I'm definitely looking to support grenwalls in the future, however I'm not sure to what extent, since my main focus is on OSRS. I appreciate the suggestions. As for the spots, v3 will have better support for custom formations, so that won't be a problem, for anything you hunt.

Defeat3d-09_09_2015-19_55_53

Bug report;
Bot crashed and gave an error while hunting Crimson Swifts, first time was after an hour or so, second time was only 2 or 3 minutes. The last message in my chatbox was "The bird snare that you laid has fallen over."
The crash details were;
java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.NUL.execute(w:100)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(dvb:257)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(bpb:226)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(iqb:39)
at app.Pl.run(kob:87)

Does this not support deadfall traps? it looks like it does when it's running, but just stands there.

Status
Not open for further replies.