Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
This bot is gonna go premium soon, correct?
Eventually. But first things first, making it flawless. There are still features that I have not tested at all like LRC which apparently need further investigation and fixes.

Eventually. But first things first, making it flawless. There are still features that I have not tested at all like LRC which apparently need further investigation and fixes.
Gotcha. Well, best of luck to you! If I have some feedback, I'll let you know.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk

Few questions;

The taking breaks option, does that mean the bot will literally take breaks? As in, log out for x minutes, or take breaks in between actions?
And how is the breaking time setup?

After x minutes of playing x minutes break? Can you give us some numbers?

Java Warlord
Few questions;

The taking breaks option, does that mean the bot will literally take breaks? As in, log out for x minutes, or take breaks in between actions?
And how is the breaking time setup?

After x minutes of playing x minutes break? Can you give us some numbers?
Yes, it will take literal breaks. From 2 minute toilet breaks up to like 40 minutes homework breaks. The time and frequency is different for each user.
During short breaks it will stay logged in and just afk, on long breaks it will log out and back in. If you want to skip a break, just hit resume and the break will abort, or turn it off completely in the settings.
The system is pretty basic atm but I will add further calculations to make the breaks seem more realistic than forced.

Would be nice to see some calculations in the statistics like 'estimated time to levelling' and 'exp left to level'

Java Warlord
Would be nice to see some calculations in the statistics like 'estimated time to levelling' and 'exp left to level'
Go to the fishing tab and add a skill tracker.
1) Hit "Add", a little textbox will pop up
2) Enter the level of which you want to know your progress towards
3) Enjoy, you can add multiple ones which will automatically update themselves.

Yes, it will take literal breaks. From 2 minute toilet breaks up to like 40 minutes homework breaks. The time and frequency is different for each user.
During short breaks it will stay logged in and just afk, on long breaks it will log out and back in. If you want to skip a break, just hit resume and the break will abort, or turn it off completely in the settings.
The system is pretty basic atm but I will add further calculations to make the breaks seem more realistic than forced.
Damn, that is pretty cool :)
Thanks!

Thanks for update, hey one suggestion. Instead of having the bot click on mini map to the right corner of the bank, then proceed to hit bank booth .... I suggest having the bot click more or less by the door then where its (currently clicking) by the right corner. I feel it just looks so botish and its a very repetitive motion the bot takes making it a easier detection. just trying to make the guild most op since its the only location i ever am botting/looking at anymore lol

Otherwise you da real mvp

If you have the compass north, a lil more south west is the idea of placement via minimap

Few issues came up.

When fishing at Barbarian village, with banking enabled (RS3), the bot will sometimes run from the bank towards the other side of the river (see picture below). Bot will run north of Edgeville, and travels over the bridge West of the GE. Status is: Traveling to potential fishing spot.

2igbrba.png

Orange line indicates the bot walks that path back and fourth for quite some time. I've grabbed the OSRS map because I couldn't find a suitable picture for RS3. Sorry.

Next issue; When the inventory is full, and the bot is suppose to walk towards the bank, it walks south, to the other side of the river, and goes via there. It will find the bank eventually, but it's the wrong route....

If you need any more information, please let me know!

Just wanna add to my post, a correction** it'll only click the corner outside bank instead of bank when the bot is all the way at end of docks . If that helps anymore

Java Warlord
Few issues came up.

When fishing at Barbarian village, with banking enabled (RS3), the bot will sometimes run from the bank towards the other side of the river (see picture below). Bot will run north of Edgeville, and travels over the bridge West of the GE. Status is: Traveling to potential fishing spot.

Orange line indicates the bot walks that path back and fourth for quite some time. I've grabbed the OSRS map because I couldn't find a suitable picture for RS3. Sorry.

Next issue; When the inventory is full, and the bot is suppose to walk towards the bank, it walks south, to the other side of the river, and goes via there. It will find the bank eventually, but it's the wrong route....

If you need any more information, please let me know!
I'm aware of that and need to figure out how to best counter this bug. I already have a few solutions in mind which I don't really want to use though.

I'm aware of that and need to figure out how to best counter this bug. I already have a few solutions in mind which I don't really want to use though.
Alright, just reporting to let you know ;)
Not a huge deal of course, but it is botlike and xp/h goes down. Already gained 40 levels so far, so can't really complain ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.