Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol fair enough, just power fish if you really want the xp clearly. Your wasting time imo if ur banking in barb. Village. Banking fly fishing in shilo

Sav, u see my cmmt above?

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
can you add fish flingers support? where it completes the mini game? Full set is 6% fish bonus would come in handy for 120 fish :D

Java Warlord
can you add fish flingers support? where it completes the mini game? Full set is 6% fish bonus would come in handy for 120 fish :D
I have to decline that request for now. Maybe at some time I will consider supporting it after I approach the subject matter.

Used this evening but it would not drop fish when i selected powerfish and goes the long way round to bank. around the eastern wall of ge then crosses the bridge past lvl 21 guards and back to bank

Java Warlord
Used this evening but it would not drop fish when i selected powerfish and goes the long way round to bank. around the eastern wall of ge then crosses the bridge past lvl 21 guards and back to bank
What game mode? And what fish wouldnt it drop??

RuneMate Staff
Would it be possible to include some form of delay/anti-ban when moving to a new spot after the current spot is depleted?

The bot moves to a new spot instantly when a current spot runs out - much quicker than legit players (you see the legit players move a second or two later)

Maybe if it was set as an option? In a couple of cases, I've noticed it moves to a new spot before the current one's animation has actually ended, even though the actual fish have run out - OSRS Piscatoris Monkfish

Java Warlord
Would it be possible to include some form of delay/anti-ban when moving to a new spot after the current spot is depleted?

The bot moves to a new spot instantly when a current spot runs out - much quicker than legit players (you see the legit players move a second or two later)

Maybe if it was set as an option? In a couple of cases, I've noticed it moves to a new spot before the current one's animation has actually ended, even though the actual fish have run out - OSRS Piscatoris Monkfish
Yep, will make it delay a bit before searching a new spot.

After runescape update bot suddenly wont drop on rs3 @ baxtorian falls:O

Client issue. We're working on it on our end.
ahh thank you! :) Just thought i would report incase was sciprt related. Thanks for the fast response & Keep up the good work

Mod Automation
ahh thank you! :) Just thought i would report incase was sciprt related. Thanks for the fast response & Keep up the good work
Btw you can switch to Legacy interface and it'll work just fine. The Modern interface handling broke exclusively.

Java Warlord
Doesn't fish crayfish, the go-to level 1-20 fish. 0/10, pls add.
Cocktail-Shrimps-1.jpg

Java Warlord
Come on where is the nostalgic spirit to fish shrimps?

hi any updates if the banking system will be fixed livin rock caves , fishes great then just stands next to the deposit box

Java Warlord
hi any updates if the banking system will be fixed livin rock caves , fishes great then just stands next to the deposit box
Really don't know why it would just stand there :/
What's the name of the deposit thing, and what's the action you select to open the interface? This might be the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.