Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
powerfishing needs work

when dropping fish it always gets stuck; baxtorian falls for example..... :mad:

another bug: inventory is full says "traveling to potential fishing spot" and its just standing there...

Last edited:
Yeah there should be a option to hand fish without the bot going to bank looking for fishing materials.

same problem as before, haven't used the bot as was waiting for update when using living rock cave just stands there

tttttt.jpg

when it does fish it goes to deposit and just stand there status DEPOSITING FISH

So i botted for 14 hrs last night to just find my character standing there frozen with a few trout an salmon in invy not dropping. This is the 3rd time its happened to me ... Idk why the hell this happens. Two acc's same location different worlds 1) worked great gained 341k xp other one barley got a level.

RuneMate Staff
Bot Crashes when you choose a different fishing type/location.

It defaults to Draynor - Shrimps as soon as you press play on Celestial Fisher, and when I click on the dropdown to change location, I get an error as follows:

Code:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1252)
    at bot.cOM4.onExperienceGained(kc:146)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(hob:164)
    at nul.iiiIiIiiIiiI.const(hbc:90)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIiiII.run(wac:175)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

While fishing at Catherby it seems to get stuck interacting with fishing spot when returning to fishing after banking. I've not watched but I've came back a few times to find the character stood by the first fish spawn, if I manually run the character east it continues and finds the cage location.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Java Warlord
While fishing at Catherby it seems to get stuck interacting with fishing spot when returning to fishing after banking. I've not watched but I've came back a few times to find the character stood by the first fish spawn, if I manually run the character east it continues and finds the cage location.

View attachment 719
Thank you for letting me know, consider it fixed for next update :)

Is there a fix for the excessive clicking on the fishing spot coming soon? :) Or am the only one still getting this problem?

it even randomly switches to different fishing spots even when the one its using hasnt dissapeared yet.

RS3 fishing guild

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Is there a fix for the excessive clicking on the fishing spot coming soon? :) Or am the only one still getting this problem?

it even randomly switches to different fishing spots even when the one its using hasnt dissapeared yet.

RS3 fishing guild
On it.

Java Warlord
Thank you! :D
So I've been running the bot at fishing guild in rs3 for some time now and was not able to reproduce the bug. Ergo, some more details are required for me to find the fly in the ointment :p
So how frequently does it spamclick, for how long does it spamclick (all the time or just 3 or 4 times), and last but not least, does it change fishing spots too frequently, while the current fishing spot is still valid?

having a issue right now, i been baby sitting this bot, at the guild right now, he is in the bank interface frozen, he is not depositing the sharks, The client is saying " depositing fish" as the status but its been standing in this screen for a few mins. now . dont know whats causing this right now, but yeah just so you know @Savior

Java Warlord
having a issue right now, i been baby sitting this bot, at the guild right now, he is in the bank interface frozen, he is not depositing the sharks, The client is saying " depositing fish" as the status but its been standing in this screen for a few mins. now . dont know whats causing this right now, but yeah just so you know @Savior
I just deployed an update which reworked parts of the banking logic. Odds are good that it will get fixed after the update. :)

After reading so much positive replies and feedback, I decided to give this bot a shot. Starting at level one ;)
Posting a proggy soon(tm)

Status
Not open for further replies.