Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
ok so I start the bot in the cave I left it fishing, when it was full it went the deposit box , deposited fish and then after closing the box just stood there, I then closed spectre and tried again and same issue
Whats the status tho

using world 84 is quite busy, sometimes don't even looks for the fishing spot just stands there , and occasionally moves the camera

how do I check the status

Java Warlord
using world 84 is quite busy, sometimes don't even looks for the fishing spot just stands there , and occasionally moves the camera

how do I check the status
At the top. Next to the timer.

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
seems to be struggling to drop via action bar on runescape 3, drops inventory manually by clicking them. Wonder if it's because it think's it's only dropping leaping trout @ Baxtorian Falls

Java Warlord
seems to be struggling to drop via action bar on runescape 3, drops inventory manually by clicking them. Wonder if it's because it think's it's only dropping leaping trout @ Baxtorian Falls
If it doesnt detect actionbar slots you have it setup incorrectly or the client cant find them somehow.

RuneMate Staff
OSRS - Baxtorian Falls - Doesn't move to a new fishing spot when the current one is depleted.

It stays at that spot where my character is, waiting for that specific spot to respawn, rather than clicking on another spot - see where the other player is actively fishing.

Edit: Status is: "Interacting with Fishing Spot"
Wh5uEJh.png

Last edited:
Java Warlord
OSRS - Baxtorian Falls - Doesn't move to a new fishing spot when the current one is depleted.

It stays at that spot where my character is, waiting for that specific spot to respawn, rather than clicking on another spot - see where the other player is actively fishing.

Edit: Status is: "Interacting with Fishing Spot"
Wh5uEJh.png
Thats because there dont seem to be any fishing spots. Ive been requested to limit the are to these few spots because i was being told that there would always be one.
Now, what spots should i add to the accepted area, the ones south of that, or north east?

RuneMate Staff
Thats because there dont seem to be any fishing spots. Ive been requested to limit the are to these few spots because i was being told that there would always be one.
Now, what spots should i add to the accepted area, the ones south of that, or north east?
If you zoom in on the image where the other player is standing there is a visible fishing spot.

I think add those ones in rather than the other location. However make sure the bot doesn't get stuck running back and forth trying to choose which one to use :p

@Savior

With the most recent update the chat function has stopped working for me on RS3. It will type messages for me, but does not display messages from other players. Here is a screenshot of the in game chat settings (in case that has an effect): Screenshot

There are no errors or anything abnormal in the logs and the chat UI for the bot is blank (even after typing a message through it, and that message being said in game).

whats up man, so i spoke to @Aidden & @Cloud in the shout box about the issue of not being able to run a 3rd bot, due to memory issues, cloud, said over night it was updated and patched, issue is still occurring for me, when i try to run another bot along side with Celestial fisher. They said it still needs to be investigated if the memory issue is now still client based or bot based, i am just posting this so you know. & allow all of us to be on the same page an able to compile info and find a fix.

Java Warlord
@Savior

With the most recent update the chat function has stopped working for me on RS3. It will type messages for me, but does not display messages from other players. Here is a screenshot of the in game chat settings (in case that has an effect): Screenshot

There are no errors or anything abnormal in the logs and the chat UI for the bot is blank (even after typing a message through it, and that message being said in game).
Will care about it, thanks for reporting.

whats up man, so i spoke to @Aidden & @Cloud in the shout box about the issue of not being able to run a 3rd bot, due to memory issues, cloud, said over night it was updated and patched, issue is still occurring for me, when i try to run another bot along side with Celestial fisher. They said it still needs to be investigated if the memory issue is now still client based or bot based, i am just posting this so you know. & allow all of us to be on the same page an able to compile info and find a fix.
What were the issues again?

Will care about it, thanks for reporting.

What were the issues again?
Sorry for late reply, but the issue i keep running into is when i already have (celestial fisher) up and running, when i go to add another instance lets says for maxi woodcutter, the woodcutter. Doesnt function and then causes rm to freeze and crash. The issue is the memory, it seems to be a issues esp. With (celestial bots) another personn had same issue but was running celestial divination. Thats the issue. from what was said, its gotta do with "memroy" but its frustrating .. Uhm, last night rm was updated for this issue on the clients end, but doesnt seem to fix the issue on behalf of (celestial productions)

Barbarian Fishing when you fish without harpoon. The bot automatically search for and harpoon in my bank and then log out because i don't have one, but barbarian fishing doesn't need one, it trains strength and agility while fishing so i'm asking you if you'll put that option too

RuneMate Staff
Is getting stuck during dropping at Baxtorian Falls, OSRS.

Status shown as: Dropping

The mouse will click on a fish, selecting it - like how you would click on a knife and then logs to fletch - "Use knife..."

It is stuck showing "Use fish". Once manually removed, it will continue dropping.

Edit: doesn't happen all the time.
Edit: happens 40-50% of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.