Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-5-3_20-11-9.png

upload_2016-5-3_20-13-0.png
does everything apart from using this deposit box

sorry action required is to right click or just click on Pulley lift and deposit Rocktails

Im getting the "Traveling to bank [BresenhamPath]" while fishing lobsters on Karamja OSRS. It never leaves the fishing spot area, continually clicking the minimap in the ocean, instead of going to the dock and back to port sarim. Is this not working right now?

Java Warlord
Im getting the "Traveling to bank [BresenhamPath]" while fishing lobsters on Karamja. It never leaves the fishing spot area, continually clicking the minimap in the ocean, instead of going to the dock and back to port sarim. Is this not working right now?
Osrs banking not supported yet

@Savior when fishing at Prifddinas waterfall, the fishing spots sometimes disappear for a brief moment to make your character stop fishing.
The bot reacts to this by running to the adjacent fishing spot that is active at that moment. This looks a bit weird to a legit player as most people just stay at the same exact fishing spot.
This will probably interfere with the logic you give your fishing bot when a spot despawns and reappears somewhere else, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Java Warlord
sorry action required is to right click or just click on Pulley lift and deposit Rocktails
Fixed for next update, which i have pushed now, awaiting approval. :)

@Savior when fishing at Prifddinas waterfall, the fishing spots sometimes disappear for a brief moment to make your character stop fishing.
The bot reacts to this by running to the adjacent fishing spot that is active at that moment. This looks a bit weird to a legit player as most people just stay at the same exact fishing spot.
This will probably interfere with the logic you give your fishing bot when a spot despawns and reappears somewhere else, but I just thought I'd let you know.
Yes, it does interfere a bit with my current logic, but I definitely need to add some delays after the current spot depletes anyways. I just need to find a good way to approach this issue.

[Suggestion] -- what about putting a stop limit on this bot? Example: you can type in an amout that you wish to have the bot stop fishing at. Like i fish 1k daily thats my limit. So i'd choose fish 1,000 sharks then log off. Throwing out there, what you think?

great update living cave now uses the deposit box, but once deposited just stands there with the deposit box open ,

yes , it opens the deposit box, deposits the rocktails, then just stands there not closing the deposit items box status : depositing fish

Hey man, whenever you have chance, can you give a lil attention to the fishing guild banking path it takes . When standing all the way out on the docks he click to the corner wall of bank. It does it over and over again, very repeditive and bot like. If you can just make the bot click a lil more inside bank itd be perfecr

Also, does the break system work still if checked off?

Last edited:
The bot is excellent, it works perfectly. But I'll like it even more if they have a barbarian handfishing option for OSRS

Java Warlord
The bot is excellent, it works perfectly. But I'll like it even more if they have a barbarian handfishing option for OSRS
It does, any issues with it?
Nvm it does not, need to see how I will handle it.

Last edited:
Great update back to living cave lol , it now fishes/deposits/closes the deposit box, but after its done all of that it just stands there status :depositing fish

Java Warlord
Great update back to living cave lol , it now fishes/deposits/closes the deposit box, but after its done all of that it just stands there status :depositing fish
Sigh... welp one step closer though lol. I will see what I can find :p

Status
Not open for further replies.