Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
hey is the bot broke or is something up ? i am running 3 acc's two which are power fishing but the bot inst clicking drop trout or lure fishing spot seems to be struggling any ideas?

I just came across the thought that I never really thought about what happens when two instances of this bot were run, turns out that this may cause massive problems so I will optimize everything.
Pre-spectre this was never an issue because if two instances were running, they would be seperated from each other in different processes/JVMs.

I just came across the thought that I never really thought about what happens when two instances of this bot were run, turns out that this may cause massive problems so I will optimize everything.
Pre-spectre this was never an issue because if two instances were running, they would be seperated from each other in different processes/JVMs.

-------------------------------------------------------

is this the issue i am having? i cannot run this bot on 3 instances?

@Savior ?

can you help me out ?

Java Warlord
is this the issue i am having? i cannot run this bot on 3 instances?

@Savior ?

can you help me out ?
Not sure if that's the issue, but it definetely needs to be handled, which I am doing right now. After I the next update gets released, report back if it still bugs out (restart spectre before using the next version, that's important).

okay will do, what was causing this to happen? its odd. yesterday was working fine. hopefully fixes ir

right now, i got 2 bots running of this script and is working but if i try a 3rd it crashes the 2.

I'm fishing @ Barbarian Village for Raw Trout (with banking), it works perfect. Except when my inventory is full and he goes banking, he walks all the way around, across the bridge and along the other side of the river instead of direct north towars the bank. Is this correct or is it me?

Java Warlord
I'm fishing @ Barbarian Village for Raw Trout (with banking), it works perfect. Except when my inventory is full and he goes banking, he walks all the way around, across the bridge and along the other side of the river instead of direct north towars the bank. Is this correct or is it me?
Neither correct nor you :p It's runemate's pathfinding. I don't see why it would walk that route but there is nothing I can do about it either. Except I could make an own web for pathfinding, but that has a very low priority, and SlashnHax is currently making one anyways.
RS3 or OSRS though?

Neither correct nor you :p It's runemate's pathfinding. I don't see why it would walk that route but there is nothing I can do about it either. Except I could make an own web for pathfinding, but that has a very low priority, and SlashnHax is currently making one anyways.
RS3 or OSRS though?

OSRS :)

Issuess of clicking (click her to continue) dialogue when appears after a full inventory.& freezes (gets stuck) in that frame

@Savior, the issues of not being able to run another bot on same comp when i have celestial fisher already running is because of your bot needing to be fixed or is it rumemate's end?

Hey homie, think that updated to fix issues (we spoke about up there) is being released today ^^

Java Warlord
Issuess of clicking (click her to continue) dialogue when appears after a full inventory.& freezes (gets stuck) in that frame

@Savior, the issues of not being able to run another bot on same comp when i have celestial fisher already running is because of your bot needing to be fixed or is it rumemate's end?

Hey homie, think that updated to fix issues (we spoke about up there) is being released today ^^
patience bro, ive fixed and optimized a whole lot of stuff. update gets released once it gets reviewed.

any chance you could get this bot to cook the fish at barb village spot before dropping? since there is perm fire there?

Java Warlord
any chance you could get this bot to cook the fish at barb village spot before dropping? since there is perm fire there?
That's not what this bot is made for. If you need such a bot you can request one (if there is not one yet).

barb village tries to bank at cooking guild and gets stuck outside :/ can u fix? or add an option to cook then drop?

barb village tries to bank at cooking guild and gets stuck outside :/ can u fix? or add an option to cook then drop?
This bot isn't meant for that. He legit said it two posts above.. ^ it banking its specs. Pathfinding logic, nothing directly to do with his...
My sol. Would be powerfish in lumby

Java Warlord
Will fix that, it's meant to bank in edgeville but somehow it seems to think the cooking guild is a more conveniant location to bank :p

ok so I start the bot in the cave I left it fishing, when it was full it went the deposit box , deposited fish and then after closing the box just stood there, I then closed spectre and tried again and same issue

Status
Not open for further replies.