Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a thing related to an area? Catherby seems to be fine for lobster fishing, no needless clicks
Would the clients lag have anything to do with it ? (After a long run it seems to start stuttering visually and lagging (Though that's like 3 - 4 hours into botting) So might be messing up with the bot ?

Java Warlord
Maybe it's a thing related to an area? Catherby seems to be fine for lobster fishing, no needless clicks
Would the clients lag have anything to do with it ? (After a long run it seems to start stuttering visually and lagging (Though that's like 3 - 4 hours into botting) So might be messing up with the bot ?
I will investigate. Maybe there is some leak which will cause the bot to start lagging, in that case it's fairly possible that it won't recognizie if it's fishing already. How oftenly does it click on the fishing spot it's already fishing?

I will investigate. Maybe there is some leak which will cause the bot to start lagging, in that case it's fairly possible that it won't recognizie if it's fishing already. How oftenly does it click on the fishing spot it's already fishing?

Not that often for me, once it starts fishing that's it and it may lay over the area (The pointer that is), unless the random pattern activates, in which case it will usually just go and click over players/off screen, rarely interacting with the fishing spot. Though Fishing spots in catherby seem to change fast so that might be the reason why.

The issue that I noticed when it starts lagging, it can missclick quite a bit and during the break handler the session may time out but that's only when it becomes very bad (around 8 hours of botting without restarting the rs and runemate clients)

Java Warlord
Not that often for me, once it starts fishing that's it and it may lay over the area (The pointer that is), unless the random pattern activates, in which case it will usually just go and click over players/off screen, rarely interacting with the fishing spot. Though Fishing spots in catherby seem to change fast so that might be the reason why.

The issue that I noticed when it starts lagging, it can missclick quite a bit and during the break handler the session may time out but that's only when it becomes very bad (around 8 hours of botting without restarting the rs and runemate clients)
Ah so when it is going to a new fishing spot it will spam click it until it is fishing?

Ah so when it is going to a new fishing spot it will spam click it until it is fishing?
Wouldn't call it spam, twice or three times, doesn't happen that often either, as I said, for me the bot runs quite smoothly until it starts to lag
(Running it through out this conversation and so far didn't notice any mess ups, usually if it was clicking repeatedly it wouldn't let me type properly as it would keep selecting the clients window)
So it might be something that starts messing up along the way into the botting session rather than through out

Java Warlord
Wouldn't call it spam, twice or three times, doesn't happen that often either, as I said, for me the bot runs quite smoothly until it starts to lag
(Running it through out this conversation and so far didn't notice any mess ups, usually if it was clicking repeatedly it wouldn't let me type properly as it would keep selecting the clients window)
So it might be something that starts messing up along the way into the botting session rather than through out
Yeah seems like some leak to me, as I said I will investigate, may take some hours to get to the point where it lags.

@kazemanie what about your spam clicks?

the gui is reading [ antipattern] click random player and seems to have froze the bot... now im just standing there. any explanation for this/ or fix?

Java Warlord
the gui is reading [ antipattern] click random player and seems to have froze the bot... now im just standing there. any explanation for this/ or fix?
Absolutely no clue.. However I pushed an update which should optimize a few things, including the osrs fishing guild bank coordinate (which was indeed a bit poorly chosen).

awesome cant wait to see it! glad i was able to help

i was wall standing @ fishing guild trying to bank banker through wall .. that was bad

Java Warlord
awesome cant wait to see it! glad i was able to help

i was wall standing @ fishing guild trying to bank banker through wall .. that was bad
Update still not here, I submitted it hours ago :/

RuneMate Staff
Yeah seems like some leak to me, as I said I will investigate, may take some hours to get to the point where it lags.

@kazemanie what about your spam clicks?

Yeah it's maybe 3-4 clicks and then the mouse hovers over the spot. Sometimes it'll do 3-4 clicks and then nothing for several minutes, other times it'll do 3-4 clicks, wait 10-20 seconds then another 3-4 clicks on the same spot while it is still actively fishing.

Java Warlord
Noticed something strange tonight and I don't know if it is because I was running two instances at the same time, but...

Instance 1 - OSRS, Fishing guild, lobster:
- Loaded fine, ran as normal no issues

Instance 2 - OSRS, Fishing guild, lobster:
- Loaded fine, got stuck trying to get to bank within first 10 minutes, manually walked bot to bank, bot slow and not responding - closed instance and OSRS client.
- Reloaded client, loaded fine, fished a few inventories, then got stuck on the fishing pier trying to click on a fishing spot a few times standing there for 10 mins doing nothing.

Both instances were on the same world. I've since quit instance 2 and instance 1 has continued to run fine for nearly 2 hours.
I just came across the thought that I never really thought about what happens when two instances of this bot were run, turns out that this may cause massive problems so I will optimize everything.
Pre-spectre this was never an issue because if two instances were running, they would be seperated from each other in different processes/JVMs.

Is gnome stronghold banking in new update? :3
Not yet. I will let you know once I add it.

bZMFroc.png

Is this the spot?

hey is the bot broke or is something up ? i am running 3 acc's two which are power fishing but the bot inst clicking drop trout or lure fishing spot seems to be struggling any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.