Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
20 hours = 1 $

55$ for 99 fishing

is there a way to -forever buy- it?

At this stage, I do not believe there is such an option for premium bots on Runemate.

However 5 cents per hour is hardly a lot of money when you consider the time it saves you as a person to do your own thing. The bot author deserves the money for their hard work too! :)

20 hours = 1 $

55$ for 99 fishing

is there a way to -forever buy- it?

$55 for 99 fishing would mean it takes 1100 hours if I've understood correctly
That assumes you get around 12k xp per hour, which is ridiculously low

Java Warlord
Fishing sharks is 12k xp her hour.
Yeah but you would also get a shitload of shatks/money, which justifies that price again.
More than 100k sharks to be exact.

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
Noticed something strange tonight and I don't know if it is because I was running two instances at the same time, but...

Instance 1 - OSRS, Fishing guild, lobster:
- Loaded fine, ran as normal no issues

Instance 2 - OSRS, Fishing guild, lobster:
- Loaded fine, got stuck trying to get to bank within first 10 minutes, manually walked bot to bank, bot slow and not responding - closed instance and OSRS client.
- Reloaded client, loaded fine, fished a few inventories, then got stuck on the fishing pier trying to click on a fishing spot a few times standing there for 10 mins doing nothing.

Both instances were on the same world. I've since quit instance 2 and instance 1 has continued to run fine for nearly 2 hours.

Java Warlord
Noticed something strange tonight and I don't know if it is because I was running two instances at the same time, but...

Instance 1 - OSRS, Fishing guild, lobster:
- Loaded fine, ran as normal no issues

Instance 2 - OSRS, Fishing guild, lobster:
- Loaded fine, got stuck trying to get to bank within first 10 minutes, manually walked bot to bank, bot slow and not responding - closed instance and OSRS client.
- Reloaded client, loaded fine, fished a few inventories, then got stuck on the fishing pier trying to click on a fishing spot a few times standing there for 10 mins doing nothing.

Both instances were on the same world. I've since quit instance 2 and instance 1 has continued to run fine for nearly 2 hours.
Seems like that interaction issue again, it's client related and I've already reported it...

Haven't used this bot for about 5 days as it was a bit sluggish at first, tried it today runs so smooth fast responsive , great work on all updates, ps should go premium

RuneMate Staff
Seems like that interaction issue again, it's client related and I've already reported it...
Another problem I just came across was I had a clue scroll bottle in my inventory - the bot was standing still not fishing - I'm not sure for how long, but as soon as I manually dropped the clue scroll bottle the bot resumed fishing and clicked on the fishing spot.

The name of the item was:
Clue bottle (easy)

Java Warlord
Another problem I just came across was I had a clue scroll bottle in my inventory - the bot was standing still not fishing - I'm not sure for how long, but as soon as I manually dropped the clue scroll bottle the bot resumed fishing and clicked on the fishing spot.

The name of the item was:
Clue bottle (easy)
Dont see why it would do that.

RuneMate Staff
Dont see why it would do that.
Hmm disregard that, received another clue scroll bottle just now and it carried on fishing fine.

I think what stopped it fishing before might've been the ongoing bug of trying to click a fishing spot, rather than the clue scroll bottle causing it.

802 lobsters in 3 hours 20 minutes.

Hey man, i got two questions... Is the gui broken? Claims getting 11k xp an hr but only 18 sharks a hour? This seems to be a occuring issues. Idk why it does that. In 5 hrs i got 500 sharks. Secondly, the bank path. Was it fixed yet or no? Just asking cause i saw it click outside the wall again.

Its either i'm gettinng 18 sharks a hour beacause the bot is having issues or gui broken *

Java Warlord
Hey man, i got two questions... Is the gui broken? Claims getting 11k xp an hr but only 18 sharks a hour? This seems to be a occuring issues. Idk why it does that. In 5 hrs i got 500 sharks. Secondly, the bank path. Was it fixed yet or no? Just asking cause i saw it click outside the wall again.

Its either i'm gettinng 18 sharks a hour beacause the bot is having issues or gui broken *
Hmm look in the profit tab and see how many sharks it fished, if it is equal to the amount of fish in the fishing tab, the numbers are correct.
And I forgot to submit my updates, will do tomorrow :/

Ohhh so don't go based off the fishing tab? Ima check in 10 & ill let ya know an oka sounds good homie

While fishing sharks at the fishing guild in RS3 it constantly keeps clicking on the fishing spot. not sure if it makes it seem more botlike when it does that or not. A fix on that would be great since it works properly except the clicking

RuneMate Staff
While fishing sharks at the fishing guild in RS3 it constantly keeps clicking on the fishing spot. not sure if it makes it seem more botlike when it does that or not. A fix on that would be great since it works properly except the clicking

I've noticed this again today on OSRS at Fishing Guild doing lobsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.