Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
I'm power fishing jn lumby an seems to be working fine tho .. Odd

is there any way to make banking flawless at fishing guild? because he'll click outside wall then go inside, looks so bot like
If the minimap clicking is a bit off, yes I can fix that. Should it click more south?

Yes its the mini map, and if possible just have it click inside of bank, shit it be nice if it could click bank booth from a distancee but having him just click in the bank would be a nice touch homie @Savior

Java Warlord
Yes its the mini map, and if possible just have it click inside of bank, shit it be nice if it could click bank booth from a distancee but having him just click in the bank would be a nice touch homie @Savior
Opening it from distance will be possible once some thing I suggested goes through.
I will work on the coordinate it clicks on though.

Sounds good homie @Savior ! I been out gonna be home in a few an ill let you know how its been running

Has cloud responded to you yet, bout prior things?

Java Warlord
Sounds good homie @Savior ! I been out gonna be home in a few an ill let you know how its been running
Keep it cool though, spectre won't save your ass from repetitive behaviour aka using the same bot for hours every day :p

Nice bot, however there is no check for bait in the inventory before clicking the fishing spot. So my account clicked the spot for god knows how long. Happend at the barbarian village fly fish area. Thanks.

Java Warlord
Nice bot, however there is no check for bait in the inventory before clicking the fishing spot. So my account clicked the spot for god knows how long. Happend at the barbarian village fly fish area. Thanks.
Apologies for this, was one line of code causing this... Will work fine in the next update! :)

works great, i have a suggestion i dont know if it's possible though. When you are big net fishing, it deposits the fish individually but it doesnt bank the boots, seaweed, caskets etc. is it possible to use the deposit inventory button on the bank interface? Thanks!

Java Warlord
works great, i have a suggestion i dont know if it's possible though. When you are big net fishing, it deposits the fish individually but it doesnt bank the boots, seaweed, caskets etc. is it possible to use the deposit inventory button on the bank interface? Thanks!
Good call. I will include that. Or I will just let the bot drop them because tbh they are junk items or not?

well caskets arent terrible, but the gloves and boots are kind of junk. im even ok with keeping seaweed since im playing on an ironman account lol.

Keep it cool though, spectre won't save your ass from repetitive behaviour aka using the same bot for hours every day :p

Very true... What your advice for this. Use different scripts or play legit here an there. I truly don't care tho these all throw away accs haha

Still havent been home

Java Warlord
Very true... What your advice for this. Use different scripts or play legit here an there. I truly don't care tho these all throw away accs haha

Still havent been home
Best is to play legit. I've been successful at botting without getting banned by keeping a legit:botted ratio of about at least 1:1. Do some quests or so, anything productive you have fun at.

So I figured out the dropping on leaping fish, it only drops the leaping sturgeon via he ability bar (because it's the fish I have selected to power fish) and then it manually clicks the leaping trout and salmon which is extremely slow. Is there a way to make it drop all 3 with the ability bar? Exp is cut in half because of this

Java Warlord
So I figured out the dropping on leaping fish, it only drops the leaping sturgeon via he ability bar (because it's the fish I have selected to power fish) and then it manually clicks the leaping trout and salmon which is extremely slow. Is there a way to make it drop all 3 with the ability bar? Exp is cut in half because of this
No it will drop all three fish if you have your ability bar properly set up. All slots containing fish to drop must be activatable with a key.

Java Warlord
Savior you are prob the best author on these forums. Always responding very fast and listening to all feedback. Just wanna say thanks!
I'm doing my best :)
I've not been actively updating my bots since months because I did not expect Spectre delaying for that long. Feels great to be back!

So the bot ran for idk 6 hrs about. Has 600 sharks banked (at the guild) so yeah just updating gonna go get 9 slay & hunt from kudos at musem

No it will drop all three fish if you have your ability bar properly set up. All slots containing fish to drop must be activatable with a key.
They are on 1, 2, 3.

Tried setting it to trout instead of sturgeon, and it still drops sturgeon only via ability bar (because it's number 1 on my ability bar)

Status
Not open for further replies.