Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to have a slight issue at the bank, as far as I can tell it makes it there eventually but it often times tries to 'bank banker' through the wall. :p
Draynor location, osrs.
Been working well for me though, 0-31 so far.

Java Warlord
Seems to have a slight issue at the bank, as far as I can tell it makes it there eventually but it often times tries to 'bank banker' through the wall.[emoji14]Draynor location, osrs.
Been working well for me though, 0-31 so far.
I am aware of that. Atm though there is no conveniant solution for this though, but i have already made a suggestion which would make it possible for me to fix this.

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
Interaction with rs3s good had in legacy mode with interfave dropping could be a tad faster. Same without legacy mode using standard rs3 but working good:))

I am aware of that. Atm though there is no conveniant solution for this though, but i have already made a suggestion which would make it possible for me to fix this.
derp derp my reading level.
Like I said though, still working very very well.
Thank you. ; 3;

@Savior i am really growing a connection to you i feel like lol. We make a good team, but great efforts man you really are top dawg in this bitch.

Not to get all personal but; how old are you & where you from homie? Lol (sippin rn) & feel iighhhhhh

Don't have to answer if don't wanna obviously.

@Savior It ran fine for 2 ish hours and then took a long break which logged me out, it ended the break logged me, here's the problem it said no bait stopping now and the script stopped. I dont use bait i was using feathers at baxtorian falls.

Got stuck in OSRS at draynor when trying to bank, how about changing banking to "bank booth"?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 6
Java Warlord
@Savior i am really growing a connection to you i feel like lol. We make a good team, but great efforts man you really are top dawg in this bitch.

Not to get all personal but; how old are you & where you from homie? Lol (sippin rn) & feel iighhhhhh

Don't have to answer if don't wanna obviously.
Feel free to join us on slack to have some talk, but let's seperate it from this thread :p

@Savior It ran fine for 2 ish hours and then took a long break which logged me out, it ended the break logged me, here's the problem it said no bait stopping now and the script stopped. I dont use bait i was using feathers at baxtorian falls.
Yes, that's the next problem I will be solving. Even though the account is theoretically logged in, everything is still loading and not available, resulting in a crash.

Got stuck in OSRS at draynor when trying to bank, how about changing banking to "bank booth"?
As I said above, I could do several work arounds and special cases, but I am waiting for a more conveniant solutiong which I've already suggested to implement.

Last edited:
Hey man, would it be possible too add banking in karamja? Its done by getting the boat to port sarim and then using the deposit box at the docks. Would mean i could start making money F2P!

Hey man, would it be possible too add banking in karamja? Its done by getting the boat to port sarim and then using the deposit box at the docks. Would mean i could start making money F2P!
I doubt that's non his priority list atm. In my opinion he should do that when the script is premium again.

Java Warlord
I doubt that's non his priority list atm. In my opinion he should do that when the script is premium again.
I will add it before its going premium to make sure it works[emoji14]

I would pay premium for the current state bot honestly so the script doesn't get overused and honestly I think you could also up the price by a bit compared to the last price.

Isn't noting at Stiles faster?

osrs, fishing guild, not working again. says interacting with fishing spot but isn't its just idiling and standing there. why is the guild always fucking up

Java Warlord
osrs, fishing guild, not working again. says interacting with fishing spot but isn't its just idiling and standing there. why is the guild always fucking up
It's interaction. Idk I had the same problem several times now and already notified Cloud without any response. Can't do anything about it really, just restart the bot and it should be working fine again.

@Savior ok thanks, uhm.. will it be reliable through out the day or do i need to babysit, if that is the case, shud i go to catherby?

Java Warlord
@Savior ok thanks, uhm.. will it be reliable through out the day or do i need to babysit, if that is the case, shud i go to catherby?
Check it every half an hour or so i guess. And changing spot wont change the interactions to fail.

I'm power fishing jn lumby an seems to be working fine tho .. Odd

is there any way to make banking flawless at fishing guild? because he'll click outside wall then go inside, looks so bot like

Status
Not open for further replies.