Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if its client or script related but in old school a lot of the scripts cant interact with the chat menu, what I mean is for example once you level up and it says congratulations u have leveled up etc it doesn't close that menu, the bot freezes until it goes away. same as if your fishing and it says inventory is full. it pauses until that menu is gone automatically over time. big xp loss

Wat. Does it always happen?
im just not having any updates via xp, gp fish caught etc.

okay, so i just watched my character bank, if its possible to make the bot bank smoother it'd be nice. he mis lciekd to side of wall then went inside bank .

somethings wrong. keeps logging me out?????????????????

and its not taking breaks, disabled that

yeah not working for me either, cant power-fish in lumbridge

nor in barbarian village

nor is fishing guild working now. everything got messed up @Savior

It's the 420 update that killed it :rolleyes:

@Savior The bot starts well and all, it just does not interact with the fishing spot. (Powerfishing at Prifddinas)

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Update made the bot not work for me...very odd.

yeah not working for me either, cant power-fish in lumbridge

nor in barbarian village

nor is fishing guild working now. everything got messed up @Savior

It's the 420 update that killed it :rolleyes:

@Savior The bot starts well and all, it just does not interact with the fishing spot. (Powerfishing at Prifddinas)

WTF happened lmao. It was working perfectly fine for my. Well however, this needs to be fixed as soon as possible. In my exception log i have plenty NullPointerExceptions, is that the only error you get, or what else is going wrong? @ichaseexp @SuburbanManiac

i cant find anything else wrong except the bot not "running" or having any actions after hitting "start bot" really weird. must be something really dumb that was thrown off... prior to this it was near completion of 100%.

Java Warlord
i cant find anything else wrong except the bot not "running" or having any actions after hitting "start bot" really weird. must be something really dumb that was thrown off... prior to this it was near completion of 100%.
What bot configuration do you use? I am having some really fucked up bug here...

Edit: I found the bug. Pretty emberassing. Basically, when the configuration uses dropping, it would fuck up because I passed incorrect parameters.

Last edited:
bot now doesnt even start it is getting stuck in "setting up" state

what chase said is whats going on with me it was at a good state before the update now its stuck at setting up state @Savior

Java Warlord
bot now doesnt even start it is getting stuck in "setting up" state

what chase said is whats going on with me it was at a good state before the update now its stuck at setting up state @Savior
Fix is on the way. That was a very pathetic version 4.2.0 :(

is fly fishing working effieciently?

and @Savior is the "n1d1" dropping like mouse keys? faster dropping?

Java Warlord
is fly fishing working effieciently?

and @Savior is the "n1d1" dropping like mouse keys? faster dropping?
f1d1 is for rs3 and will drop a fish right after fishing it instead of waiting for the inventory to get full.
Atm mouse keys are not supported but i can try to add them. (Not sure how to approach that yet)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.