Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
dropping at baxtorian falls rs3 is really slow, just thought i would inform you

Java Warlord
Currently testing and I can confirm that it is slightly quicker now. It's not as quick as intended because actionbar querying and activating takes about 1 second in total, plus some little overhead because of other things.
@Cloud is there a way to maybe cache the slots for quicker access?

Last edited:
Currently testing and I can confirm that it is slightly quicker now. It's not as quick as intended because actionbar querying and activating takes about 1 second in total, plus some little overhead because of other things.
ok ty, i've put all leaping fish on the action bar, shall i wait for the next update then?

i dont think it's the script, i think it's client related.. I've ran several bots and react very slow. Tried super heating took 5 minutes for an inventory, sometimes with divination it finishes waits 30 or 40 secs before next wisp etc. But i play rs3 and osrs legitly atm because im a woman and too scared to bot my main osrs due to it having a recent bot bust

Java Warlord
i dont think it's the script, i think it's client related.. I've ran several bots and react very slow. Tried super heating took 5 minutes for an inventory, sometimes with divination it finishes waits 30 or 40 secs before next wisp etc. But i play rs3 and osrs legitly atm because im a woman and too scared to bot my main osrs due to it having a recent bot bust
Hmm, what are your pc specs? The bots are not 100%ly working as before spectre, but it's getting really close speed-wise.

One thing I've noticed with this bot too, is the GUI isn't working. It stays at 00:00:00 and says status. Doesnt pick up fish per hour, XP per hour or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.