Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
osrs baxtorian falls spam clicks. Update: restarted bot and it fixed it.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
struggling to power fish and drop all fish types at otto with leaping on rs3
Whats wrong with it?

at baxtorian falls, I don't need bait since I have the prawn perk unlocked. However, the bot seems to stop once I have no bait
EDIT: meh I just put bait in my inventory...doesn't go down since I have the perk :)
Right now I don't know how to detect the perk other than varpbits, I don't have the varp for the perk though. So until I find something to dodge varps, please just have bait in your inventory.

Actually after watching it i dont think it walks to any others than the first two by the bridge bank side if they are not visible in the parameters of the game screen, once i walk it close to it and it is visible the bot will take back over. Yeah after banking it walks to the two by the bridge and if they arent there it just sits. Ill quit the updates on watching it, it seems its that repetitive loop. Hope this info helps a little
I tried to make it only fish at spots at the south side of the river, and because the river is not straight the area is maybe not precise enough. I will find a way though.

RS3. Otto Godblessed, Status: "Interacting with fish spot...." Time: doesn't interact...just lobbies out due to lack of movement. It doesn't even click "Play Now" button to log back in to game world.
Yes I had that too, still to investigate why it happens though.

fishing at barbarian village for raw salmon on osrs after banking at edge it clicks on the other side of the river and walks all the way there and gets stuck instead of walking to the fishing spots.
Seems like a pathing issue, I will get on it eventually.

Yep I've noticed this too. Was fine on the previous version earlier today
Need to investigate myself.

in osrs, can the bot powerfish both raw salmon and trout? It's only allowing me to choose one
Yes, just select either fish. The reason the fish are seperated is because of banking in combination with the "Drop other fish" option. The bot will then just bank the fish you selected and drop the others (useful for only catching swordfish).

Is there a way to set up the ability bar on rs3 to drop fish? I've got always on turned off and the fish on my ability bar, but its not dropping them @ baxtorian falls.

Java Warlord
Is there a way to set up the ability bar on rs3 to drop fish? I've got always on turned off and the fish on my ability bar, but its not dropping them @ baxtorian falls.
Make sure the slot containing the fish is activatable with a key. Other than that it would be a client issue if it does not detect them in the ability bar.

Make sure the slot containing the fish is activatable with a key. Other than that it would be a client issue if it does not detect them in the ability bar.
Gotta be a client issue then, I'll try again when I get home from work.

whats up my man, either i am wrong but seems to be a issue with the " click her to continue" button for when i level up . not sure, someone wanna confirm
on OSRS that is

Java Warlord
whats up my man, either i am wrong but seems to be a issue with the " click her to continue" button for when i level up . not sure, someone wanna confirm
on OSRS that is
@Cloud does getContinue() include level up messages?

Java Warlord
Guys I have been working on the efficiency and resource usage of this bot and it's a lot more optimized than before. Expect an update when Cloud comes online :)

it bot broke again? 37 mins only 24 sharks?

unless, this is correct? @ 78 fishing. fishing in guild

it bot broke again? 37 mins only 24 sharks?

unless, this is correct? @ 78 fishing. fishing in guild
that's not to bad at that level

I have had the best luck with this bot, with the furthest zoom option

Status
Not open for further replies.