Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here with an update, I fish rather slowly at catherbay, I botted for 5.5 hours and caught 200 fish at 83 fishing, I couldn't tell you what's going on, as i was at work, I do know the bot worked "properly" because i was still fishing when i came back

while i'm at work for the second half i'll test sharks at the guild and tell you my proggy

P.S. all of my problems/requests will be OSRS

Oops one more, I found it works best at catherbay with the farthest zoom options in the runescape settings

Java Warlord
Here with an update, I fish rather slowly at catherbay, I botted for 5.5 hours and caught 200 fish at 83 fishing, I couldn't tell you what's going on, as i was at work, I do know the bot worked "properly" because i was still fishing when i came back

while i'm at work for the second half i'll test sharks at the guild and tell you my proggy

P.S. all of my problems/requests will be OSRS

Oops one more, I found it works best at catherbay with the farthest zoom options in the runescape settings
Btw, note that the timer gets paused during breaks. So if 3 hours pass, the bot may have only been fishing for 2 hours and something or so.

like @Poof said, i just came home and was 6 hrs in for fishing at catherby, going to try again at guild right now and see what happens.

@Savior, for powerfishing, how do i select both trout and salmon?

Java Warlord
like @Poof said, i just came home and was 6 hrs in for fishing at catherby, going to try again at guild right now and see what happens.

@Savior, for powerfishing, how do i select both trout and salmon?
Just select one of them, does not matter for powerfishing.

Hey ever since the update yesterday when i run this script for trout and salmon at lumbridge(Rs3) it will run to the furnace room near the combat training area and will hover over the bank but never click on it.

Java Warlord
Hey ever since the update yesterday when i run this script for trout and salmon at lumbridge(Rs3) it will run to the furnace room near the combat training area and will hover over the bank but never click on it.
What interaction is required to open it?

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
struggling to power fish and drop all fish types at otto with leaping on rs3

osrs im at shilo village fishing raw salmon when the fishing spot changes it takes a few steps and says interacting with fishing spots, until i manually walk it to the next spot, on the other hand thank you for fixing the banking there. After banking it doesnt interact with the spot closest to the fishing store, it walks to the spots by the bridge and says interacting with fishing spot when they arent there and just sits there, it also doesnt interact with the one across the bridge.

Last edited:
at baxtorian falls, I don't need bait since I have the prawn perk unlocked. However, the bot seems to stop once I have no bait
EDIT: meh I just put bait in my inventory...doesn't go down since I have the perk :)

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
at baxtorian falls, I don't need bait since I have the prawn perk unlocked. However, the bot seems to stop once I have no bait
EDIT: meh I just put bait in my inventory...doesn't go down since I have the perk :)
How long does the perk take to obtain?

Actually after watching it i dont think it walks to any others than the first two by the bridge bank side if they are not visible in the parameters of the game screen, once i walk it close to it and it is visible the bot will take back over. Yeah after banking it walks to the two by the bridge and if they arent there it just sits. Ill quit the updates on watching it, it seems its that repetitive loop. Hope this info helps a little

Maybe provide more information?

OSRS? RS3?

Which fishing location exactly? What is the status at the time it takes too long to interact?
RS3. Otto Godblessed, Status: "Interacting with fish spot...." Time: doesn't interact...just lobbies out due to lack of movement. It doesn't even click "Play Now" button to log back in to game world.

fishing at barbarian village for raw salmon on osrs after banking at edge it clicks on the other side of the river and walks all the way there and gets stuck instead of walking to the fishing spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.