Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not quite, same concept, just kept clicking where it wan't supposed to, but it was clikcing into the water as if it was thinkin the bank was over there (oppiset side of fishing guild)
ah okay, so something is off. just wanted to check

Java Warlord
scroll a bit up, and watch my vid. does it seem something like that?
Do me a favor and try to somehow trigger a dialogbox where you need to click continue (just as if the inventory is full), and see if it messes around too.

not quite, same concept, just kept clicking where it wan't supposed to, but it was clikcing into the water as if it was thinkin the bank was over there (oppiset side of fishing guild)
Ok seems like pathing logic is broken. At least i now know what the issue is, thank you :)

catherby just seemed to work for first invy, lets see how it continues

@Savior; just had a full invy dialogue box, the bot clicked " click her to continue" and then moved red flag on mini map. so that seemed to work.

path logic, is that the same issue i told you about ?

Do me a favor and try to somehow trigger a dialogbox where you need to click continue (just as if the inventory is full), and see if it messes around too.

Ok seems like pathing logic is broken. At least i now know what the issue is, thank you :)
Glad i could help, it's still a great script, i'm going to try fly fishing, i'll let you iknow

Java Warlord
catherby just seemed to work for first invy, lets see how it continues

@Savior; just had a full invy dialogue box, the bot clicked " click her to continue" and then moved red flag on mini map. so that seemed to work.

path logic, is that the same issue i told you about ?
But it's not working for fishing guild? Does it always get stuck?

@Poof, how do you choose (trourt&salmon)( to drop for fly fishing? i cant figure out
Barbarian village -> Salmon... ?

I did "custom" in the -where- and for the fish i picked raw trout
okay custom, but does it drop both trout and salmon ??

@Savior yeah bro, thus far catherby seems to be working smooth. as far as guild goes, its gotten "stuck" twice with that raw shark issue. idk why guild is a pain in ass..

Java Warlord
okay custom, but does it drop both trout and salmon ??

@Savior yeah bro, thus far catherby seems to be working smooth. as far as guild goes, its gotten "stuck" twice with that raw shark issue. idk why guild is a pain in ass..
Yeah absolutely horrible

I just figured barb village is high ban rate i dunno
Oh ok... well that's exactly what the "Custom" location is for :)

Alright so i wenr for a haircut and bots been running at catherby & i got a noob acc powerfishing shrimp in lumby also working.

For sharks, currently 77 fishing getting 48 sharks an hour it said. Sound average ?

Java Warlord
Alright so i wenr for a haircut and bots been running at catherby & i got a noob acc powerfishing shrimp in lumby also working.

For sharks, currently 77 fishing getting 48 sharks an hour it said. Sound average ?
48 sharks an hour sounds very bad... not sure though. But as long as it's constantly fishing and not messing around i guess it's fine.

@ichaseexp 48 sharks per hour is fairly decent at 77 fishing. You should really start fishing sharks at around 80 for max profit. I'm at 81 atm averaging about ~110 sharks per hour, so approximately 125k per hour which is the appropriate gp/h.

@ichaseexp 48 sharks per hour is fairly decent at 77 fishing. You should really start fishing sharks at around 80 for max profit. I'm at 81 atm averaging about ~110 sharks per hour, so approximately 125k per hour which is the appropriate gp/h.
Thanks homie, yeah but i look at it like i'm not playing so why freaking not, but next acc gonna powerfish to 80 then do sharks like you said

Java Warlord
The fly fishing location near terrorbirds. Tons of players go there because its the safest spot in Deadman Mode to train.
Ok I see. I will consider adding it later.
In a moment I will push an update with reworked banking/traversal, which will hopefully fix the issues several people were having at fishing guild.
Then I will improve performance and speed of the bot. And after that I will care about minor issues and requests.

Cant wait to see the update, just checked my bot been running for 4 hrs. Says 19 sharks an hr don't know why. Might consider fly fishing to 80 then fish sharks. Well like i said its "working" and i'm not playing so don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.