Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make the Catherby fishing spot on osrs for lobster and other fish smoother.Bank runs are rather clunky with 10s+ delays between clicks towards the bank. Also will stop at the first fishing spots and if there isnt a cage option the bot should run further down to the other fishing locations. This bot is nearly perfect and i cant wait to buy it!

RuneMate Staff
Ran without requiring my intervention for 1 hour 20 minutes

OSRS, Lobsters, Fishing Guild

JPvC0bF.png

Dropping is ultra slow...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi i've been using this bot at baxtorian falls. so far so good!
Just wondering why i cant select the 3 types of leaping fish at the same time?

Java Warlord
Hi i've been using this bot at baxtorian falls. so far so good!
Just wondering why i cant select the 3 types of leaping fish at the same time?
It's the design i chose for the bot. At baxtorian falls, or when powerfishing in general, it does not matter which fish you select.
But think of it this way: What if he user wants to only fish swordfish? He would then select "Swordfish" as fish, and select the setting "Drop other fish". The bot will then only keep swordfish in his inventory/bank.

Hey so i been running / baby sitting at the guild 90% of issues seems to be fixed i found a issue though. At a point i had full invy of sharks. The bot status said fishing but the cursour kept hovering over shark with the "use shark" option showing... Why does it do this, it gets confused ... Only issue i seen otherwise like i said you seemed to have most of it fixed. If you can nick that, this bot will be flawless

Java Warlord
Hey so i been running / baby sitting at the guild 90% of issues seems to be fixed i found a issue though. At a point i had full invy of sharks. The bot status said fishing but the cursour kept hovering over shark with the "use shark" option showing... Why does it do this, it gets confused ... Only issue i seen otherwise like i said you seemed to have most of it fixed. If you can nick that, this bot will be flawless
The bot is far from flawless (cpu wise, you were right), but I am fixing that now so it runs a lot more efficiently. After that I will care about the rest of the bugs and feature requests.

But about the issue, "use shark", does that mean it selected one shark (one shark had white borders)?

Yay i was right :) i knew i wasn't crazy!!!! Well i took a vid bouta post it for you

okay bro here you are. made into a you tube link. cause couldn't figure anything else out. watch shows the issue i was talking about. (status of bot was fishing)

@Savior

Yay i was right :) i knew i wasn't crazy!!!! Well i took a vid bouta post it for you

okay bro here you are. made into a you tube link. cause couldn't figure anything else out. watch shows the issue i was talking about. (status of bot was fishing)

@Savior

its really shitty quality, cause i did this so ghetto but you get the idea, full screen it to see better. shot off my iphone 6

Well uh, after the spectre update I had this bot running for 7 hours yesterday which was amazing but then there was a osrs update this morning and now it keeps crashing when it banks. This is at Piscatoris for OSRS

Java Warlord

@Savior

its really shitty quality, cause i did this so ghetto but you get the idea, full screen it to see better. shot off my iphone 6
Ok thank you. @Cloud did something happen to getContinue? Looks like it's trying to interact with the wrong interface component.

Well uh, after the spectre update I had this bot running for 7 hours yesterday which was amazing but then there was a osrs update this morning and now it keeps crashing when it banks. This is at Piscatoris for OSRS
Does it crash (with exception log etc), or simply get stuck (not doing anything)?

GREAT script, this morning i was usuing it though and it says "walking to bank" and it just kept clicking the water for bout 2 mins so i had to spot it

GREAT script, this morning i was usuing it though and it says "walking to bank" and it just kept clicking the water for bout 2 mins so i had to spot it
scroll a bit up, and watch my vid. does it seem something like that?

scroll a bit up, and watch my vid. does it seem something like that?
not quite, same concept, just kept clicking where it wan't supposed to, but it was clikcing into the water as if it was thinkin the bank was over there (oppiset side of fishing guild)

Status
Not open for further replies.