Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Fishing working great at barb for trout. (Not trying to bank)

Love the freq updates.

Java Warlord
I adjusted the fishing guild's banking location a bit, hopefully this will fix it maybe. I have no clue why it shouldnt open the bank. Also I fixed an issue which caused the bot to crash on starting.
Update is pushed, now let's play the waiting game :rolleyes:

Lol nice man, i cant wait till bot is able to run perfectly for 8 hrs

Once premium, im going to buy

Yeah man i'm here by your side to report any flaws i pick up on... Excited to see newest update.

Only other thing would just be perfecting the idle time making it react quicker (all info i provide is from the guild)

Just want it to be super reliable

RuneMate Staff
Do you experience any unreasonably high CPU usages?
Nothing too crazy I don't think? Haven't really paid much attention to CPU/RAM usage.

NB: This is on my laptop
Au56Cqy.png

Idk man, the client is only thing i have running slong side with offical os client an its lagging

Im going to try again once home (in class) ... But regardless you don't think theres a way to fix the issues ?

My OSRS started to lag at first when I used this bot after an hour or two but then I changed the graphics settings to fixed screen instead of the resizeable screen and it almost immediately stopped lagging

My OSRS started to lag at first when I used this bot after an hour or two but then I changed the graphics settings to fixed screen instead of the resizeable screen and it almost immediately stopped lagging
I'm in fixed also but still have lag

Rs3 powerfishing seems to be quiet bugged, cant seem to drop, and when it was it was ever so slow and clicking all over my bag.

RuneMate Staff
Giving the new update a go now - I noticed on the previous version the status display within Runemate was not working - it just stayed as "Status" no matter what the bot was doing.

Edit: Still showing "Status" instead of changing with what the bot is doing. Everything else seems to be working fine though - OSRS, Fishing Guild, Banking Lobsters.

Came across an error - I hit submit on the bug report, so hopefully you receive something. Seperate to the below error, the bot got stuck outside the bank again at one point.

Log below:

Code:
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of gs.w for 12139818; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassCastException: required class gs but encountered class [I
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:353)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:276)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:253)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.uid(Unknown Source)
    at nul.iIIIiIiIIIii.false(mjc:20)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiI.false(sdc:233)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiI.false(sdc:265)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiI.false(sdc:20)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getItems(fec:142)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getUsedSlots(fec:101)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.isFull(fec:165)
    at rm.COn.validate(k:72)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(evb:37)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(wmb:202)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(bxb:240)
    at nul.IIIiiIiIIIII.run(lec:204)
Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of gs.w for 12139818; nested exception is:
    at nul.iiIiIIiIII.null(ob:935)
    at nul.iiIiIIiIII.uid(ob:280)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: required class gs but encountered class [I
    at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.raiseException(MethodHandleNatives.java:373)
    at nul.iiIiIIiIII.null(ob:552)
    ... 15 more

Java Warlord
Giving the new update a go now - I noticed on the previous version the status display within Runemate was not working - it just stayed as "Status" no matter what the bot was doing.

Edit: Still showing "Status" instead of changing with what the bot is doing. Everything else seems to be working fine though - OSRS, Fishing Guild, Banking Lobsters.

Came across an error - I hit submit on the bug report, so hopefully you receive something. Seperate to the below error, the bot got stuck outside the bank again at one point.

Log below:

Code:
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of gs.w for 12139818; nested exception is:
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:353)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:276)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:253)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.uid(Unknown Source)
    at nul.iIIIiIiIIIii.false(mjc:20)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiI.false(sdc:233)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiI.false(sdc:265)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiiiI.false(sdc:20)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getItems(fec:142)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getUsedSlots(fec:101)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.isFull(fec:165)
    at rm.COn.validate(k:72)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(evb:37)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(wmb:202)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(bxb:240)
    at nul.IIIiiIiIIIII.run(lec:204)
Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of gs.w for 12139818; nested exception is:
    at nul.iiIiIIiIII.null(ob:935)
    at nul.iiIiIIiIII.uid(ob:280)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: required class gs but encountered class [I
    at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.raiseException(MethodHandleNatives.java:373)
    at nul.iiIiIIiIII.null(ob:552)
    ... 15 more
Thats some client error

Status
Not open for further replies.