Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just switched bot from fixed screen to full, will this help many of my issues or layout doesnt matter?

status was banking

Java Warlord
i just switched bot from fixed screen to full, will this help many of my issues or layout doesnt matter?

status was banking
Layout shouldn't matter. "Banking" should only appear if it actually has the bank interface open. Will go through the banking logic again to find any flaws.

secondly, this script makes my client really laggy any reasons? maybe defeated has a solution

as soon as this is well fixed, you should ask to make it a premium bot so it isnt overused by leechers

used it last night first 20 min good rest 7:40 stood next to bank. ps. amazing work on how quick you update your script on feedback

Java Warlord
used it last night first 20 min good rest 7:40 stood next to bank. ps. amazing work on how quick you update your script on feedback
Yeah there seems something wrong with banking, sorry for that. One bug after another though :)

I haven't had any cpu problems but had similar problem , full inventory of shark stood next to fence( fishing guild)

Status
Not open for further replies.