Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
Sweet, thanks. Always wondered how it worked

@Savior what did you patch in your latest update?

So you're woodcutting yews or fishing sharks, what do you do with those items ? Keep em for resources for a main Acc or sell for Gp for a Main acc?

Either way my point/question is . How do you transfer the botted items to your (Mains) ?

I been drop trading directly from bot to main, is this safe? Should i keep em on a mule lvl 3? Is my main at risk. Please respond. Been kinda worries bout this lately
#18 minutes ago
Scroll a bit up, i posted the changes a few hours ago.

when power dropping through the ability bar it doesnt seem human pressing the key down one by one at random. where as if you hold down the hot keys it will spam drop them and seem more human
bot pretty much drops the 3 fish at a random order one by one like: 132123
where as its better to hold down key binds 123 till inventory is empty.

i hope this helps and makes sense while im on no sleep haha

still runs between fishing spots back and forth getting stuck in that pattern on baxtorian falls

Banking at barbarian fishing is broken. Will click to walk, stand for ages, click again, stands in front of bank. This is osrs btw

Java Warlord
Banking at barbarian fishing is broken. Will click to walk, stand for ages, click again, stands in front of bank. This is osrs btw
I cant remember adding banking support to barbarian fishing?

Java Warlord
when power dropping through the ability bar it doesnt seem human pressing the key down one by one at random. where as if you hold down the hot keys it will spam drop them and seem more human
bot pretty much drops the 3 fish at a random order one by one like: 132123
where as its better to hold down key binds 123 till inventory is empty.

i hope this helps and makes sense while im on no sleep haha

still runs between fishing spots back and forth getting stuck in that pattern on baxtorian falls
Good idea. The dropping is a lot faster normally, but spectre's actionbar interactions are still very slow. (@Cloud)

Java Warlord
oh well it tries to bank i guess? Idk
Do you have banking selected? Either way, I have seriously no clue whats going on. What is the status while walking to the bank?

fishing guild still isnt smooth bro. its sometimes not fishing/ not locating a spot its very un reliable

it has such a hard time finding fishing spots to fish, its just standing on the dock doing nothing

Java Warlord
fishing guild still isnt smooth bro. its sometimes not fishing/ not locating a spot its very un reliable
I know. I know that because i just discovered the pretty solid reason of this bug.

Java Warlord
I just ask because i haven't noticed any problems today at catherby
Yes because in catherby it does not matter which fishing spot the bot chooses. At fishing guild or baxtorian falls however, the bot may choose a fishing spot which is out of an acceptable range.

However, I think I've fixed the issue and will submit an update shortly.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Lumbridge fishing sardines and the bot runs between two potential fishing spots and doesn't fish. Will try to post log. :)

Java Warlord
Status
Not open for further replies.