Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
I'm going to record the bot fishing at the fishing guild and show you footage so you can see what is happening. I'll post in about 7 hours time.

so i am lure fishing at shilo and it does fish but it keeps clicking lure over and over again instead of afking it
actually once i got a full invo i got this error.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.coN.validate(k:128)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(tpb:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(apb:85)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(pxb:43)
at nul.IiiiiIiIiIII.run(jhc:145)
I set it to powerfish at shilo and it does fish but it doesnt walk to the next fishing stop.

Last edited:
I would honestly recommend not using this bot until it is updated. In the fishing guild it runs between the two piers over and over VERY frequently. Might as well start screaming that I'm betting lol. Once that's fixed it will be go time!

I would honestly recommend not using this bot until it is updated. In the fishing guild it runs between the two piers over and over VERY frequently. Might as well start screaming that I'm betting lol. Once that's fixed it will be go time!

@Savior iknow you been pushing out updates but do you think this bot will be able to work flawlessly soon?

RuneMate Staff
Right as promised, here is a video of this bot running on OSRS at the Fishing Guild.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The main issue I observe is the bot attempting to find a new fishing area when it doesn't need to, and subsequently spam click the spot. This isn't very human like.

You can observe this happening at the following timestamps:
:16
:32
:33
:34
:40
:41
:42
:43

:47-55 was a random event I dismissed myself

1:02 - 1:05
1:14
1:21
1:24
1:31 - 1:33

Java Warlord
Submitted an update which will fix some nullpointers and the spamclicking.
Havent figured out yet why it would interact with spots at the other dock though, maybe jagex does some fuckery, in that case i need to fuck back.

Havent figured out yet why it would interact with spots at the other dock though, maybe jagex does some fuckery, in that case i need to fuck back.
Should invest in some baby wipes with that much fuckery.

RuneMate Staff

The way it runs between the dock is similar to how it runs between 2 (or more) fishing spots at Baxtorian falls. Maybe that gives a clue to what could be causing issues?

Java Warlord
The way it runs between the dock is similar to how it runs between 2 (or more) fishing spots at Baxtorian falls. Maybe that gives a clue to what could be causing issues?
Hmmmm... The bot will always sort the available fishing spots by their distance. So either the sorting is wrong (which i highly doubt), or something with coordinates is wrong.
I can add something which will make the bot wait until it arrived at the spot, which should prevent it from running around constantly.

Detecting / moving between The fishing docks is an issue i noticed yesterday while baby sitting. Like also insaid, the bot sometimes would just idle/get stuck (i have take-breaks off) & the banking route it sometimes gets stucks outside the wall and wall stands

Thanks for the quick updates / keeping us the community updated btw homie

Awesome, was updated. How do i get updated version now? Download external link? Remove and re add from bot store?

Just restart the bot. It automatically grabs the latest version.
Sweet, thanks. Always wondered how it worked

@Savior what did you patch in your latest update?

So you're woodcutting yews or fishing sharks, what do you do with those items ? Keep em for resources for a main Acc or sell for Gp for a Main acc?

Either way my point/question is . How do you transfer the botted items to your (Mains) ?

I been drop trading directly from bot to main, is this safe? Should i keep em on a mule lvl 3? Is my main at risk. Please respond. Been kinda worries bout this lately
#18 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.