Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guyz, some constructive feedback, im using the bot at the fishing guild to fish lobsters only and it will get stuck " {anti pattern} clicking random object and wont do anything else + when it works ( sometimes ) it will take too much time to interact and move from fishing spots whatsoever. Any feed back from this would be great! thanks!

Java Warlord
hey guyz, some constructive feedback, im using the bot at the fishing guild to fish lobsters only and it will get stuck " {anti pattern} clicking random object and wont do anything else + when it works ( sometimes ) it will take too much time to interact and move from fishing spots whatsoever. Any feed back from this would be great! thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. As you can read above, other users also had this problem, thus I completely removed that crap from the bot :p

@Savior About the Invention thingie I talked about in the other thread... Is there a way to e.g. stop the bot as soon as you get the notification 'Congratulations! Your fish-o-matic has reached level 10.'?
Then simply let it log out.
I'm not sure how easy or how hard this is to implement, if it's too much of a hassle that's fine too :)

Java Warlord
@Savior About the Invention thingie I talked about in the other thread... Is there a way to e.g. stop the bot as soon as you get the notification 'Congratulations! Your fish-o-matic has reached level 10.'?
Then simply let it log out.
I'm not sure how easy or how hard this is to implement, if it's too much of a hassle that's fine too :)
Yeah I can do that pretty easily. So once it reached level 10, what are the steps that must be done to renew it? Does it have to bank?

Alright basically how it goes is this:

1. The equipment levels up to level 10. The chatbox notification is: "Congratulations! Your Fishing rod-o-matic has gained a level! It is now level 10"
2. Unequip the item (it's in your main-hand slot and seen as a 2-handed weapon).
3. Either:
a) Drag the item to the invention icon (the light bulb on the bottom of the inventory).
b) Or cast 'Disassemble', an ability or spell located in the skilling spells, amongst other skilling spells such as High Alchemy. This might be added to the action bar for convenience.
4. A dialog box will open, asking for confirmation to disassemble the item. Then the bot should click the 'disassemble option' at the lower right corner.
5. If there were any Tool Gizmos added to the item, they will appear in the inventory.
6. Given the user still has fresh Fish-o-matic in the bank or the inventory, the bot should bank to withdraw if there's none in the inventory.
7. The Gizmos should be used on the item, adding the Gizmos to it.
8. The new item should be equipped and we go fish again for about 2h30.
9. Rinse and repeat :)

The script looks great! However, I do have a question; would it be possible to make the bot actions quicker? Or is this related to the client?

Thanks! :)

Java Warlord
Alright basically how it goes is this:

1. The equipment levels up to level 10. The chatbox notification is: "Congratulations! Your Fishing rod-o-matic has gained a level! It is now level 10"
2. Unequip the item (it's in your main-hand slot and seen as a 2-handed weapon).
3. Either:
a) Drag the item to the invention icon (the light bulb on the bottom of the inventory).
b) Or cast 'Disassemble', an ability or spell located in the skilling spells, amongst other skilling spells such as High Alchemy. This might be added to the action bar for convenience.
4. A dialog box will open, asking for confirmation to disassemble the item. Then the bot should click the 'disassemble option' at the lower right corner.
5. If there were any Tool Gizmos added to the item, they will appear in the inventory.
6. Given the user still has fresh Fish-o-matic in the bank or the inventory, the bot should bank to withdraw if there's none in the inventory.
7. The Gizmos should be used on the item, adding the Gizmos to it.
8. The new item should be equipped and we go fish again for about 2h30.
9. Rinse and repeat :)
Hmm... idk, seems a bit overkill for a fishing bot though. We don't have any Invention bots yet, so that's a case to make one.

The script looks great! However, I do have a question; would it be possible to make the bot actions quicker? Or is this related to the client?

Thanks! :)
I obviously try to improve things constantly, but Spectre is proven to be a bit slower. If anything however takes unreasonably long, let me know and I can tell you if it's in my power to fix it or not. :)

Hi, i really enjoy this bot. While botting today I've noticed that in the rune mate client it says "looking for new fishing spot" while i am currently fishing in a spot and it clicks the same spot I'm already fishing multiple more times.

Java Warlord
Hi, i really enjoy this bot. While botting today I've noticed that in the rune mate client it says "looking for new fishing spot" while i am currently fishing in a spot and it clicks the same spot I'm already fishing multiple more times.
Should have been fixed with the recent update, can you try it again and tell me whether it still happens.

bots acting up again, it seems to have trouble locating a fishing spot, baby sitting and bot was getting 28 fish an hour. what can the problem with that be? was just standing there.. Is there a possible fix to make this script run a lot more reliable?

and now its catching swordfish and tuna ... please update me/bot

Java Warlord
bots acting up again, it seems to have trouble locating a fishing spot, baby sitting and bot was getting 28 fish an hour. what can the problem with that be? was just standing there.. Is there a possible fix to make this script run a lot more reliable?

and now its catching swordfish and tuna ... please update me/bot
Whats the status, and how long does thr bot run until it starts bugging around?

status was fishing when it was buggy, ( just standing there idling) and seemed to be a little over hour in was @ 1:38:00 ... also banking is sketchy stands outside bank wall then will go inside, just witnessed happening right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.